This confuses the americuck

>this confuses the americuck

Attached: 1656283634312.webm (1084x720, 2.28M)

>OMG YAAAASSSS

Attached: 179.png (1422x1626, 37.63K)

That's so incredibly stupid. So you want to pit walkers and bikers in the middle of two traffic lanes?
What could go wrong lol Jesu fucking christ tell me it's bait

euros dont drive 45 mph in a city like we do so unironically it wouldnt be terrible but i agree that the idea ia pretty dumb to begin with

>NOOOO not the heckin CAR lane where will I drive my F-150 now????!!!

Attached: 40c.jpg (600x680, 44.73K)

Actually retarded to not put light rail there instead and make the outer two lanes for pedestrians

It should be inverted with a two-lane drive way in the middle with wide walkways on either side.

>Ah, yes. Let's just only allow pedestrians and public transport in our city district.
>People will surely enjoy shopping without cars

Attached: empty street shop.jpg (1600x1200, 199.67K)

terrible example

I look like this and say that

>add flora and fauna but don't paint over the graffiti.
>Don't show the gridlock that would cause and the more or less empty bike lane

they just put a bike lane on my street to replace another car lane to """slow down people and prevent street racing"""
actually retarded

Looked better before

There are people mentally ill enough to think the graffiti adds something to the aesthetic of the concrete jungle.
And I'm not talking about greeks or serbians and the like, but germans and beligans. Graffiti is their idea of soul

Attached: soyboy-soy.gif (498x469, 120.3K)

this is a gay as fuck, hope my governor dont see that shit cause he will try to do it here

You'd just have people getting ran over and randomly flat tires coming off killing people. Fuck do you even know what a car looks like. A flat tire chunk would come off and behead some toddler lmao

Works in my country

Yeah let's just bike from LA to San Francisco

swedes have no right calling anyone cucks

danes are sissy cucks.

Attached: lol.jpg (841x964, 116.2K)

Attached: based.jpg (639x972, 169.73K)

> Lasting approximately 6 hours, the German ground campaign against Denmark was one of the shortest military operations of the Second World War.
Lol, why are danecucks so bad at war? Never forget the 6 hours..

Attached: LOL.jpg (960x640, 155.62K)

Attached: swedecucks.png (470x637, 174.87K)