None of the posts you read on this website matter, none of the people you talk to on here matter...

None of the posts you read on this website matter, none of the people you talk to on here matter, none of it affects your personal life or matters. Reading the posts on this website is akin to reading marker scribbles on the walls of a public restroom in your country.

Attached: 1650200949128.png (751x580, 472.29K)

None of anything matters.

wow u must be genius for realizing that

I would suffer less if I had spent 1 hour on Any Forums-nel every day instead of 3-8 hours

Your suffering doesn't matter though.

I saw Luigi on a wall today, much better than Any Forums

on an anonymous imageboard i can pretend that i could be talking to women

>none of the people you talk to on here matter
you're lying, you guys are my only friends

Attached: 1655156869282.jpg (885x960, 104.41K)

It does to me

i matter

Attached: 113.jpg (667x415, 24.33K)

Yes, but unironically.

I don't know why, but I'll tell you this.

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each over. Nobody is instersted in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learing, or growing as a person. Insted you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interacton. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make new friends. Just leave Any Forums. Do anything else.

Attached: 1039.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

you first

>You have to leave this site
And do what?
>Uhhhh you just have to bro you have to

counterpoint: i just learned the word libidinal which is pretty neat

Attached: 6805AC04-1911-430B-915C-70F04BF768DA.jpg (249x249, 5.36K)

These are rookie numbers. I have no job and no life and I'm on here at least 13 hours a day

We sind brūcende þis website to train User old english and maybe other languages.

Attached: 1653723306987.png (496x379, 239.4K)

Which boards/threads?

mostly /pol but also /v

It doesn't matter, but getting (you)s from Any Forums frens does give dopamine rushes, the "I sell blowjobs [phone number]" markers on public restrooms don't.

Attached: images (4).png (300x250, 7.1K)