Why do Amerimutt Any Forumstards aggressively simp for Russia so hard?

Why do Amerimutt Any Forumstards aggressively simp for Russia so hard?

Attached: 1634731925356.png (1291x706, 145.25K)

I was going to post a meme relating to this topic but the Russia janny would ban me. You can criticize any country but Russia on this fucking board

Supporting america would be boring and quite predictable
Russia is more interesting and they are the underdogs

The Trump thread on Any Forums is anti russian

Get fucked, euro sissy

This question has been answered countless times

I've noticed this. I have gotten banned any time I talked shit about Russia but I can talk shit about any other country all I want

How?
It's based on a false premise.
Don't answer, just another shit thread.

because the libruhls support ukraine so they have support the opposite faction. that's how politics works here.

they think you're le based and trad

I want both NATO/Ukraine and Russia to destroy each other

they are not very good at prioritization, or determining what sort of societies desire to benefit them

Because they can't escape their dichotomous vision of politics, therefore if the cringe libs support Ukraine they've got to support the based, trad Russians

Americans are just genuinely low IQ.

Can't remember which writer it was but he said the level of discourse is infinitely higher in any given European country than in America.

Which is true. They're idiots. Don't overthink it too much.

>Putin murders Tesak and jails any non-kosher nationalists while funding the churka regions
vgh...

Mindbroken by constant political and cultural losses so now they have a masochistic cuck fantasy of another country (mainly russia and china) invading and killing their enemies

autism
edginess
reddit
larpers
etc

saw somebody an hour ago in BF4 with a half american flag half Z lol

It's one faggot russian janny who hands out 3 day bans if you say something mean about russia or post putin monkes. He's such a sniveling little cocksucker

Attached: greater satan.jpg (640x756, 68.56K)

>Can't remember which writer it was but he said the level of discourse
That's extremely vague

Contrarianism

Putins trolls were active on Any Forums at the very least since 2013-2014
The recent ukranian debacle pushed them back a little but even today you can find telegram groups of 1000-2000 organizing on what threads to open what to report what to bump

Contrarians. We actually mostly hate you if you look at stats.

It really is unbearable, I can say that for sure

>Contrarians
More like treasonous at this point.

Are French people dumb because we share the same IQ, and that’s with black people. White Americans actually have higher IQs, and higher PISA scores than most of Europe even the homogenous countries. What you see in us isn’t retardation, it’s schizophrenia. High IQ people can easily be schizo and schizoids still sound retarded. It’s why conspiracies are so prominent here. In my opinion, Euros are midwit and their society benefits from it. Americans are the polar opposite.