Did you know that there are only five US states that haven't had a mass shooting since Sandy Hook?

Did you know that there are only five US states that haven't had a mass shooting since Sandy Hook?

Attached: MapChart_Map.png (5285x3762, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States_(before_2000)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its three or more people shot at once. And all those states have several things in common. And it has nothing to do with gun laws.

Nobody actually lives in any of those five states?

so they don't need to be killed?

>And all those states have several things in common
Such as?

all small states with few basketball Americans.

no incels

no cia

>all small states
I don't know if you've noticed but there are other states on that map with small populations and little Basketball-Americans that have had mass shootings so your logic is flawed.

someday I want to live in Idaho

I WILL visit Idaho tough

>tough
What's "tough" about them?

Five too many.

Prove it.
Prove it.

it's what those five states have in common. They aren't united by anything else but size.

Were there school/workplace shootings before Columbine, or is it a more recent phenomenon?

There are significantly fewer incels in those states I reckon

are blackcells this common?

Attached: 439B9286-F7ED-4BCC-8EEF-0B962CEFB74F.jpg (1242x1586, 667.46K)

They were here and there prior but Columbine was essentially the start of our modern day shootings.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting

They were very rare before Combine. Shootings on that level were maybe once in a decade, if that. There were smaller tragedies that might be categorized as mass shootings if they happened today, but they didn't get nearly as much media attention. Even after Columbine they'd still happen in increments of a few years. Things really changed after Sandy Hook, and even more so after the Oregon massacre.

workplace shootings yes. School shootings with more than 3 three victims injured or killed was unheard of before the mid to late 1990s. There were a couple of school shootings that got a lot of attention a year or two before columbine. But columbine was like the lead story of that year. Nothing got close to the amount of airtime. So, people forget the first two.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States_(before_2000)

Attached: irrefutable proof 2.png (871x381, 39.85K)

Your file says 'irrefutable proof 2', where's 'irrefutable proof 1'?