I am clearly superior to any ASEAN not only physically but also mentally

I am clearly superior to any ASEAN not only physically but also mentally.
Also she had to delete the video after getting ratio'd by TVRKs

Attached: monke.jpg (1080x1680, 210.78K)

this is what ur ancestors looked like lol

okay and?

Fuck Malaysians. Only Pakis are the based Asian Muslims allowed in Turkey.

Bitch needs to put on a fucking hijab before she starts lecturing people on "haram"

Why don't these thirdies do any research before visiting a country? Everyone with a brain knows Turkey is secular

>NOOOOOOOOOOO DIS IS A HALAL RESTAURANT KECAP KECAP *150 cm discount asian sounds*
>it's fine just give us the booze

low iq mutt

Attached: monke2.jpg (1080x1086, 118.19K)

She's telling the truth türkcels always bitch

Halal = white cock friendly

Stay away from my country

she's right though. turks are degenerate

based bvll

Attached: monke3.png (376x102, 26.43K)

turks are based, only muslim in the name

Have sex, Imran

Attached: 1652558388251.jpg (1381x605, 107.54K)

Turks have always been degenerates
She probably had several gangbangs with hairy hung turks

I'm going to move to Turkey and completely fulfill my identity as a secular muslim

Turkey is a good nation . Turks in Turkey are one of the most honest people I have seen . Also they dont give a shit about Religion.

I call on the Turkish Brothes to embrace the Dharma like their ancestors did .

how secular is turkey, are they more secular than us? kinda doubt it.

Well they don't have Aceh lmao

go back, mehmet von kebab

I don't give a fuck about turks, you'll never be european. You're the same as a random paki savage that thinks that beheading women for not wearing a fucking hijab is a great idea

aceh is practically its own country. we should've let them gain their independence before the tsunami.

In Turkey alcohol is freely sold in stores, not just hotels and big supermarkets. Most Turks also don't pray regularly.

Kek why do all you Indos on this board pretend like your country is super irreligious or something? Literally an entire region of your country is ruled by sharia. Turkey has always been secular and Westernized

We're objectively European

Attached: 1656254632736.png (1920x1044, 946.43K)

>why do all you Indos on this board pretend like your country is super irreligious
because we are idiot.

Keep coping, mehmet

he's either delusional or trolling. or maybe extremely sheltered.

>bunch of turks have nothing better to do than to go harrass some random tik tok girl
>"look at how based we are!!! RaTIOooOOo!!!"

and you wonder why you will never get in EU, no matter how many light skinned college kids and turkish middle class families you send over

Attached: 1241205517501.jpg (225x225, 8.78K)