Why do wypipo venerate vikings and such

When they behaved just like Muslims they now denounce? They were practicing honour killings, wife kidnappings, familial vengeance etc.

Attached: Screenshot_20220502-214717_Chrome.jpg (1080x1510, 619.43K)

Nobody "venerates" them. People are just attracted to outlaws because it's cool

Akshually people venerate muh white warriors, even though they were just like Arabs or Mongols they despise.

You don't get why Muslims are detested.
Yes, Vikings were brutal but it was a time. You don't expect peak of civilization in 9th century AD.
You have Muslims today defend ass backwards shite like stoning and murdering people over questioning their holy book. You have Muslims today blowing themselves up for their belief in jannat. In the 21st century.

>You have Muslims today defend ass backwards shite like stoning and murdering people over questioning their holy book.
But wypipo venerate vikings and white warriors to rub the nose of christianity. It's only Catholic Church that curbed this behaviour.

>raping and pillaging is good if i do it
>raping and pillaging is bad if others do it

hypocrisy is engraved into chud ideology

based pajeet spittin the truth

Vikings weren't particularly violent compared to others in their time, Charlemagne was far more brutal than the Vikings were
The Vikings represent freedom for a lot of westerners

>inb4 le 200,000 virgins a day
Current consensus is that Aztec sacrifice was high hundreds to low thousands a month, which was still extremely high by mesoamerican standards, though one should keep in mind that Aztec wars were structured around taking prisoners for sacrifice and most victims would have otherwise been battlefield casualties

The Inca sacrificed even fewer humans, literally a handful each year (at least by the state), though in their case they specifically sacrificed children, since it was thought that their superior spiritual purity meant that they would ascend and be able to negotiate with the gods on behalf of everyone else

>The Vikings represent freedom for a lot of westerners
Rape and pillaging is freedom?

yes, its what i would be doing if i could get away with it. Fuck modern life and laws and shit, i want to kill amerimutts and rape your women

That was before they were christian, and they stopped when they were christian.
What does that say about muslims that do all of that shit today?

Romans didn't practice human sacrifice, they often accused others of being barbarians because of human sacrifice

They did at one point.

>That was before they were christian, and they stopped when they were christian.
Yeah, that's why the argument is bad. You'd almost think this is an argument in favor of bringing Christianity to the New World, rather than a claim that Europeans were just as bad.

I've noticed that a lot of wokes don't think their arguments through, they constantly look for a "gotcha" moment without ever considering the implications. Hence instances where they disprove themselves while deboonking.

Throwing people inside the arena so they would get mauled to death by lions isn't really a human sacrifice

Romanticizing I think. It's been going on since the Renaissance.

It would be actually, but that's not what I'm talking about. They had ritual human sacrifice very early on.

The Romans abhorred human sacrifice. Every triumph ended with an enemy leader being choked to death in front of the temple of Jupiter Optimus Maximus but the Romans will assure you that this is not human sacrifice because.... It just isn't, ok?

>Cheong
China niggas talkin bout civilization lmao

Those groups were all civilized ('civilized' the verb, as in made to be civil) too

Based. As for pic, maybe. There's no definite proof like for Amerindian human sacrifice. But there's some hints. Twatter rats again with their lies.

Japan may have practiced human sacrifice until the 16th century.

your garbage soilatte argument would be more fitting if people were claiming the peoples attacked by vikings should've not been angry at them or try to defend themselves, when obviously they had every right to
normal males with healthy testosterone levels admire strength, power and will to conquest, even if it's ugly on those who are victims of it

Attached: 10031f000001gs0jgDA39.jpg (1671x1114, 204.06K)

Also, if the Romans did practice human sacrifice for which there are very small hints, they stopped it themselves and learned to despise it. Unlike Amerindian savages who had to be made to stop it by the force of arms.

Maybe US hillbillies venerate vikings, for most people they're just a cool group from the past

Also, I always dislike Christianity simps. If you think Christianity is responsible for the glory of Western civilization, you're wrong. The West was great before Christianity. The Romans and Greeks were unparalleled when it came to mathemtics, engineering, philosophy, the Indians and Chinese were close contemporaries at the time, but not when it came to military organisation and strategy.

When Northern Europeans got Christianized, they also got Romanized. It is this spread of Roman influence and institutions that actually civilised them, not Christianity. European Christianity is also heavily Romanized. The dark age was a result of the Roman Empire collapsing which was once again revived by the Renaissance.

The reason why Africa is a shithole is because Europeans did not gift them their Roman institutions but only gifted them the religion. All religions are a bunch of fairytales. Spreading religion is easy, building institutions is hard.

>mutt education
There's no definitive proof for that. They may have but it's not certain. Like a lot of history.

>Why do wypipo venerate vikings
that's just a burger thing

Africa is a shithole because it's inhabited by a bunch of r selected niggers. Christianity was one of the key reasons for the success of the West. I'm glad you were able to give us you enlightened opinion that every normies definitely doesn't share with you.

> Finn arrogance
Pliny mentions it

>Roman Empire collapsing which was once again revived by the Renaissance.
That's not true.
Charlamagne's Kingdom was heavily romanized, as well as he himself founded an early cultural movement called Carolingian Renaissance. Most of middle ages artistic development was a result of this very movement.
Dark ages ended in the 700s when Charlamagne arose in Central Europe.

Correct.
RIghtwingers love them because >muh white warriors.
Leftwingers love them because >muh destroyers of Christianity.
In reality, a lot of Vikings, including their leaders, were Catholic themselves.

I bet the civilisations of the 9th century thought the exact same thing you did.
Every dominant civilisation thinks they are the "peak" civilisation of their time.
Are you trying to tell me that Romans didnt think they were peak civilisation and didn't think that the Gauls were backwards?

>honour killings, wife kidnappings
they did not