I pray this country balkanizes soon, it is a fake country

I pray this country balkanizes soon, it is a fake country

Attached: Ethiopia-ethnic-map.jpg (624x479, 65.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NmcJD6_DwFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happens in the Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples Region?

Give it back to Italy

In that case instead of one future failed state we'll have 8 future failed States

Attached: 1656159684270.jpg (150x150, 9.5K)

Do you share Mussolini’s thirst for Ethiopian women?
youtu.be/NmcJD6_DwFE

Absolutely, my grandfather used to love this song btw

it's a bunch of random ethnic goups/races who happen to live in that area. The region was actual spilt in half recently. The west in the south west full of Nilotic peoples and some amahra, while the east is full of Cushitic and Semitic groups and oromos
no
nah, oromo would get their own state including the snnpr/south west, somalis in ogaden will join somalia, the rest will go to amarha (after a brutual war with tigray traitors)

Wrong pic

Attached: ezgif-4-eef131ceb7.png (6415x4215, 429.33K)

I hope it doesn't. I like the idea of giving each ethnicity it's own federated state, it makes sense in Africa where the borders were drawn up by Europeans and most nations are multi-ethnic. Having political parties with a predominant ethnicity was a mistake though.

why did spain arrest all the leaders of these regions? what are you scared of?

You're either a Galla or a cuck. Either way, your ancestors would not be proud.

The central government has been deliberately genociding the native populations of these three regions for over half a century, going back to the dictatorship.
They have always been afraid of future nationalisms that might develop, and they've done their best to eradicate linguistic differences.

The Galicians they massacred them with drugs. Drug addiction swallowed two generations of young people. The region is largely depopulated, and the demographics are mostly older people.
The Catalans and Basque they are replacing them with suppressed birth rates and mass immigration. ETA was in large part a reaction to this.
Initially, the immigration was from the rest of the country, Andalusian mainly. These days, it also leans heavily on Latin Americans and North Africans.

The truth is that they've been considerably successful at this. Today only about 30-40% of the population of Catalonia is native, at home, Catalan-speaking.
In the Basque Country, native Basque speakers are less than 30%, IIRC.

who are you calling a galla you stupid south african bariya? I'm an amhara who can accept the truth and my ancestors NEVER controlled this much land so they would not care.

this would've worked if each group didn't have their own militias. Everyone here wants to be with their own. I don't want to share a country with oromos that are trying to kill me

What happens to Addis Ababa?

why can't you kick the Oromo back to Kenya and repopulate it with the original Harari inhabitants?

peace

it's impossible there are too many of them man and they hate amahra but we hate them. Think of it like when Germanic tribes came into Italy and integrate, they thing sized power. It's like that

they started to seize power *

Are you Tigray, Afar, or Oromo?

amhara

idk anything about it except my ex's parents were born there and they make that flat pancake\bread thing and put stew on it

If you want to spit in the face of your ancestors then by all means go ahead. Go fight other habeshas when the gallas loot the state for themselves and then seize half of shewa as part of their "oromia", eh? Good luck.