Is public transport and cycling common in your country?

Is public transport and cycling common in your country?
youtube.com/watch?v=7Nw6qyyrTeI

Attached: notjustbikes.jpg (1280x720, 159.37K)

stupid cucky canadian

>the same topic for the 10 millionth video

Not really. We're not US tier, but we're very Care dependente for european standards. And it's almost impossible to find parking lots anywhere.

i have decent bus service in my city, but really it's better to drive yourself if you can afford to

this

My city is nothing but up and downhills, so it's a chore to use a bike.
You're either pedaling uphill and tiring yourself out or just rolling downhill without pedaling.

Drivers and cyclists cannot coexist here. They both hate each other for various reasons.

Tijuana, Pachuca or Chilpancingo?

cyclists are faggots. Just drive, walk or take the bus. their a menace to the rest of us.

this is true of every American city.
But for teens and low income people the bus is important

Attached: Ohsaycanyousee.jpg (1535x1650, 650.02K)

Norway has never cared for cycling so it's not very common. Very recently they've started making some improvements in Oslo though,but with 50 years of neglect and a national government that still doesn't like cycling it's a long way until it's great.

Public transport is more common, but other than the biggest cities you need a car.

>t. got cut off by a cyclist once 25 years ago

>cyclists are faggots. Just drive, walk or take the bus. their a menace to the rest of us.

Attached: 151d68357f381ced10f3462b6405a7ae.jpg (500x375, 55.96K)

let me guess after introducing the topic of the video he immediatly says "here in Amsterdam bike paths are everywhere ..." before jerking of the Netherlands for 7 minutes and how the bike paths are the greatest things in the world.

Why have soyboys become so obsessed with cycling and "walkable cities" all of a sudden?

For me, it's walking

Attached: 1467.jpg (1127x601, 145.85K)

Cycling is the national sport here, so yes, but I wouldn't call anywhere in Colombia bike friendly. There's actually a fair bit of infrastructure in major cities but the networks are poorly designed and are prime locations to get mugged. The other option is to use the roads, which are in dire repair and filled with aggro drivers. Rural Colombia has some amazing rides though

Yo it’s bot nust jikes

Sheltered millennials and zoomers who are forced to make a living for the first time and are coping with the anxiety of realizing they're at the bottom of the food chain and there's no easy way out of it. Instead of just sticking it out and earning their way like a normal person, they take it out on society by demanding that everything change to make their shitty wagie lives more convenient.