A brown girl raped me while her boyfriend was coming to pick her up

a brown girl raped me while her boyfriend was coming to pick her up

am i a bad person

i am terrified of her and i expect her to show up and randomly kill me

Attached: 1633165369684.png (658x662, 50.67K)

>am i a bad person
no

i think i ruined her life though

>and then everybody stood up and clapped

how tf do you get a raped by a woman in a country without guns

it literally hap-pened you fucklijng cvunts she pushed me down in public and started sucking and then mounted me

i literally fucking live in fear of seeing her and have PTSD because if i was her i woudl slit my throat

>omg omg this woman is sucking my dick help me! I can't move!

Was she hot? If so, why didn't you fuck her willingly? Are you some kind of faggot?

she was together with her boyfriend for years
he moved to be with her
she raped me anyway

i am certain she blames me for her life going down the drain
she will slit my throat if she ever sees me

i am terrified

she she was hot. big tits nice ass turkish girl of 5 years who was a PhD making decent money
i am fucking afraid of seeing her i am pretty sure i will just scream from help and flee with a knife for protection since i can't get a gun in this country
\
i am CERTAIN she wants me dead

Haha
>oh no, I'm getting laid! Not that! Somebody help me, I want to stay hideous and undesirable!

You could have walked away

If you weren't able to fend off a woman you're either liked it or you aren't old enough to post here.

yes of course i wantedf it for validation but i didnt want a woman who wants me dead and will randomly slit my throat wandering about
thjat would have been offensive she wanted it really badly so i had to oblidge

i didnt fend it off because i did kind of want it but i didnt anticipate the fearful consequences where this doctor girl might just have my throat slit randomly in the future, holy fuck i am afraid. i need to move somewhere else, hell hath no fury lik ea woman scorned

What happened in the intervening time that ruined her life, and if it's such a problem that she fucked you why didn't you go right to the police, get rape kitted, etc.?

People wonder why female sex criminals get away with shit. It's because retards like you allow them to.

>oh, oh no guys, this hot chick with huge tits is blowing me, what a terrible situation I'm in! Oh gee, now she's riding my dick! What an atrocity! What WILL I do?

>female sex criminals

Attached: 1656279273493.jpg (996x1200, 103.7K)

i still dont get why she would kill you

>of course I wanted it
>I did kind of want it
>I could have said no but that would be rude
So, it wasn't rape then. Do you realize you're doing exactly what women do when they regret fucking a guy?

men can't be raped mate
both me and her are foreigners and we dont want to make waves in our host copuntry
i just fear that she is mad and will kill me afterwards
otherwise its just awkward
it was rape because she forced it upon me in public

Why would she want to kill you

her boyfriend moved back and she became single after having settled down in teh coronazeit
i guess i am the monster who ruined her life to her and she isn't entirely wrong
but we both also wanted it

i hate being alive and cannot wait until my parents die so i can kill myself

because i ruined her life

Schizo thread

didn't SHE raped you? Weren't you the victim?

yes she raped me but there's no record so clearly whever she sees me in public she will attempt to have my throat slit, dont chu know????

She took your seed and is gonna have him raise it
Dude you fucking cucked him

yea

no i was too afraid to cum

are you high on some shit?

Nah, it was probably some uglyroach exploiting a virgin twink

i'm a bit drunk but this all happened i swear
im fucking terrified because she lives in the same city as me and i know we wil run into each other
i had to panic and block her on tinder so she wouldnt see me (confirmation that i destroyed her entire life)

no she was fucking hot

your thoughts don't make sense, trust me. Think about this again when you'll be sober

Call a parent or sibling and let them help you with this, Jesus fuck