Whatifalthist

>20 years old
>dropped out of college to focus on his youtube channel
>has no formal qualifications
>started a company where he is a geopolitical consultant and also counsels CEOs to help them run their companies
>has a large network of highly-successful friends and has numerous silicon valley connections
>has photographic memory and can instantly recall details about history/humanities/countries

is this all true or is he exaggerating and jerking his massive ego off? he brags about this every video now trying to make it seem relevant to the topic

Attached: 1643378471650.jpg (500x500, 45.04K)

He brings it up when it's relevant to the topic. It's called an anecdote

He has no job or life.

years old
>>dropped out of college to focus on his youtube channel
>>has no formal qualifications
true
>>started a company where he is a geopolitical consultant and also counsels CEOs to help them run their companies
>>has a large network of highly-successful friends and has numerous silicon valley connections
embellished
>>has photographic memory and can instantly recall details about history/humanities/countries
false

How do you know how his brain works lol

how is bragging about your apparent accomplishments an anecdote? he's doing it in all his videos now. he also has a new 'close friend' every video who pertains to the topic and he can use as an example to prove his points

he definitely doesn't have photographic memory and he fucks up basic facts in his videos all the time

Dont know about any of that but seeing him shit on Vaush was pretty funny

mofreedom foundation has good videos about him
basically an overconfident kid nothing more nothing less
I doubt any "ceo"s would pay some 20 something but props for him to luck out with a large zoomer audience he can suck money from

He will probably grow out of it.

He literally makes several mistakes per video, be it technical (even basic audio and editing), grammatical (he literally can't write correctly), factual (not even talking about the speculative). It's a complete mess.

agreed

you literally can't suffer if you have an american accent you can easily make it on youtube in whatever niche topic you want just make videos and millions of thirdies will watch them simply because it's in american english thus available to a global market

Photographic memory doesn't mean you're an invincible genius

The IT thing was an anecdote. Idk about the rest. Doesn't really bother me

I watched him a few times years ago but his videos were too retarded for my taste so I stopped
for me it's
>Military History Visualized
>TIK
>The Chieftain
>House of History
>History Matters
>Modern History TV
>Historia Civilis

i immediately block any channel i see with "alt history" written anywhere

I wonder if people take him seriously or as laughing stock. Turkey a superpower in the near future? Why he keeps shilling this KEK. Turkey is going deeper down the shitter every single day
Good post

>Photographic memory doesn't mean you're an invincible genius
it means you know the facts on what you're livelihood subject is and don't make basic mistakes every video

I disagree with superpower by 2020 meme but people never assume trends might change.
Back in 2012 when economy was booming everyone was thinking turkey would go exactly in the same direction. Now people think it will always go down.
I am optimistic, Turkey has good fundamentals the only problem is politicians and poll results are showing he is on his way out.

Allright hope the best for you

I think it's true but Silicon Valley true. Lots of people who are in the network keep funding the dumbest shit in a circle but even if it doesn't turn a profit it keeps going, they have too much money behind them. He's in the network, probably from contacts, and he'll be earning money and we'll always be told he's a genius for rest of his life now, even if he flops. Since he's got a bunch of people providing a circlejerk now, his videos will slowly get worse than they are since he has no punishment for failing predictions and that's about it

Any Forums is a Cody from Alternate History Hub board.

Attached: Eau-tOjXYAILU10.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)