Who has been the most intelligent person ever in your cunt?

Japan: Yukio Mishima

Probably this author was the most intelligent person ever in Japan judging from his essays
He have knowledge over history, literatures, politics or literally anything

Ofc it’s subjective
But example. When it comes to Germany i feel it’s Friedrich Nietzche.
Your subjective opinion over your cout’s most intelligent person is way more welcome

Attached: 8F282284-BEDF-4D8A-9730-9CC2EE7AABA2.jpg (386x500, 32.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Powell
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends, if it is /lit/ shit, probably Machado. And dunno, Mishima wasn't THAT smart all things considered, it is a shame he didn't got old. I think old age would put some reason in his head.

He lived a kino lifestyle, but his suicide was cringe as fuck. Nobody gave a fuck about it all.

that famous black science man that's on the tv sometimes

He killed himself like an incel

More like a Any Forumschud.

He's just a pseud that Any Forums loves. Nothing salvageable about his stoic views and pro-monarchy blabbering. Died like the emperors dog he was

Technically he didnt kill himself, the guy who cut off his head helped a bit

Obama.

Me

Mishima is absolutely anti stoic retard

Einstein is the stereotypical genius here, but he only moved here as an adult. Our smartest politician was probably Thomas Jefferson. I don't know who the smartest living American is; probably some scientist who's unknown among the general public.

Read again

Why are you talking about Japan as if it was your native homeland?

A repressive homosexual who was far-right? Sounds like Any Forums to me.

no no no I'm talking about the famous black science man that made a tv show about like space and shit. that guy is really smart. they don't just let anyone have a tv show about space and shit, they have to know what they're talking about ya know. I remember watching him talk about space while I was high and it was the most trippy shit ever. the black science man appears in my dreams sometimes

Benjamin Franklin was smarter than Tommy.

KEK this took too long. Japanese are too soyful indeed. I probably wouldn't talk out loud that I like his books either.

No kill yourself stupid

Intelligence is an elusive concept.

I don't think it is possible to make a linear ranking and determine "the most intelligent person".

For the UK it would be Enoch Powell in my humble opinion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Powell

Some guy named al turabi i think

Nah, Powell is based but he wasn't a genius. I'd say Alan Turing if he wasn't so reddit.

I guess you didn't follow the news lately. He went full retard on twitter.

Nearly all of the Founders were. Only Paine was a more insufferable idiot.

>but he wasn't a genius
He foresaw all our current problems and spoke out against them.
Being intelligent enough to foresee what problems will arise with certain actions shows intelligence. To me, at least. Even if it seems it's about a relatively simple topic.