You've sinned? No problem bro, I forgive you

>You've sinned? No problem bro, I forgive you.

Attached: 1650571330407.png (614x528, 117.15K)

sorry lord I post you getting fucked in the ass by roman bulls
the only post of mine that was deleted from Any Forums lel jannies are religious

what if you committed murder?

KEK no, let me be. I can handle my shit.

what is youre problem

like half the prophets did that

confess
repent
serve your sentence
become a better man

I hate abrahamic religions

Why hate Christianity tho

based, he is king

Jesus was the ultimate chad prophet
>never did anything bad
>had a hard, honest work (he was a carpenter)
>never had sex, didn't care about women
>loved everyone

>kill/main/torture hundreds of people
>be absolutely despicable and have no redeeming qualities
>later convert to Christianity, learn all of its tenets, and repent for your sins
>still get access to paradise despite all the evil you caused

There must be a catch that I’m missing

well who did you main? maybe that was your redeeming factor, not filling the screen with hadoukens?

I love you!

if the act of repent is sincere i see no problems. reminder that you cannot fool God

>There must be a catch that I’m missing
Precisely. You believe the false Protestant teaching of cheap grace after all. Protestantism is anti-intellectual an offensive to our God-given reason.

NTA but i main bryan. where do i stand in jesus eyes?

Attached: get styled on.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

disgusting religion that destroyed paganism in asia minor
turks are olympian gods revenge

>LARPs as pagan AND greek
cringe

Matthew 15:21-28

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon.

22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly."

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

Reminder that Jesus was only sent for the Jews and that he literally saw Gentiles as dogs

>do something bad
>"no worries haha everyone sins just love jesus"
>someone does something bad to you
>"akachually it must have been your fault because god's plan and test of faith and original sin but don't worry getting raped and murdered is good actually because you may or may not go to some never proven afterlife mkay chud?"
do christcucks really

asia minor has unique pagan gods too
the diversity of the reiogn was eradicated first by christians and than by muslims, when you realize what happened you weep
maybe it is much better for colonies such as yours which had nothing before so it is understandable

You depicted 100% every single "catholic" I've ever met

lel

you are an siberian invader, you have no connection with ancient anatolia

Still a healthier and more poetic way of facing life than "boohoo I'm such a loser *sad pepe*" self-pity you see here.

Cripptianity sucks in general but catholishits are outright the worst of the worst

t. Ex catholic

we've all hated someone. to hate is to commit murder. still we are forgiven

Neither do gayreeks. Anatolia was native hatti turf

>Still a healthier and more poetic way of facing life
I disagree completely with this part but to each their own. I apostated from the church as well

Ask yourself whether an average turk from turkey looks like an armenian or a greek or whether he looks like a mongol or uyghur

genetically I am more close to Asia Minor than any place else. turkish migration were a very small number they imposed their religion and their language on the masses but the people of asia minor were not replaced as harshly as say usa.
Turks are one part of my heritage. I don't deny them but I don't deny my other heritage either.
they incorporated some bits of paganism at least, but maybe it is because of that they are the harshest towards pagan religions.

this