How many native races does your country have?

How many native races does your country have?

Attached: 7 races of finland.jpg (1689x1252, 275.3K)

Sounds legit

Which one do you belong to?

Attached: EtYi5v9WYAAcIlh.jpg (1000x1203, 250.82K)

I'm Tavastian-Karelian.

Im Savo-Karelian

Every Finnish person you see on the internet is a FinnoSwede, since they're the only ones smart enough to use a computer

The human race

Attached: 1654969323105.jpg (216x233, 9.05K)

sounds stupid

I don't understand why people complain about Sami using helicopters and other modern technology. It would be like saying the Iroquois stopped being American Indians when they started using muskets instead of bows and arrows.

Its just funny since the Sami culture is actually degenerate as hell these days. They dont actually make a living out of it and they rely on tax payers money. It is also bad for the environment
They also act like we owe them something

Their herding is justified as being to preserve their culture. It is not profitable at all, it lives and dies on welfare.
Helicopters are not traditional at all.
Furthermore, herders bother the locals something fierce, they have explicitly more rights than the rest, even though they're a small minority where they live, most sami aren't even herders.

because we have to pay for their niche hobby

Saami are your purer cousins.

A lot. Upward of one hundred merely due to our size.

We've been sitting on this plateau for a few millennia.

Good job Fennoswede, don't let Fingolia be influenced by Russia.

Finns are actually the prime example of human race, especially for Europe. Its actually the other people that are non-pure, Europeans and Asians alike

As much as you meme this, there's no blacks in Finland (or at least less than 2% of the population) because it's too cold.
Fuck off.

Just because France is only blacks, doesnt mean we dont have them. There have been somalis here since I was born.
Back then tho there so few of them that I just thought they had some sort of skin disease and they needed to wash it off (hence their palms is whiter than other parts of the body)
Non-Europeans make up around 4% of our population and more than double that in births