WTF bros, where ukranians get their money ?

i just took this pic and that's a really expensive car, it's cost literally 5x my car (Seat Leon FR 2001)

Attached: JonIKAH.jpg (3024x4032, 964.06K)

hard work

Attached: lazy spanish man siesta.jpg (612x551, 58.19K)

Onlyfans

you think it was a joke? we invaded them to steal their stuff, they're filthy rich

Attached: 493774-ua399689.jpg (525x350, 42.61K)

my dad bough his 2 mercedes (560SEC and 2019 C class) cause he's a very hard working respectable honest surgeon

>russian surgeon
>good car
100% your daddy sells his patient’s organs
imagine trusting a russian to be a surgeon

i've noticed that too
lots of nice new cars with ukranian licence plates suddenly appearing in my shithole town

same here

As I said many times before:

Ground truth ≠ numbers on paper

Attached: 1652692268511.jpg (1800x1200, 186.55K)

Steal EU gibs

surgeon salary is 40k rub maximum

fuck off faggot

surgeons get good money and are very respected here in moscow, real surgeons not trauma surgeons

40k is not even a medsestra wage bru

we aren't so poor as it's in the official statements, shade economy is a huge thing here

Slaves are known for fraud

I'd love to have that car, but costs as much as a Porsche

There are more than 40 million Ukrainians, obviously you'll find a lot of rich people among them. And if someone managed to reach Spain, he's not a poor refugee running away on foot (those stay in countries closer to Ukraine) but a wealthy person.

Wow, very eye-opening

Yeah. Just the other day I saw those pieces of shit driving in brand new SUV Mercedes while I was in my Lada with windows rolled down. I cursed their mother. Lada is better anyway, but bastards had AC so they didnt hear me

Attached: 1537468618263.png (778x472, 423.13K)

I've seen like 5 Ukrainian license plates in my city all of them luxury SUVs

lol also here mostly expensive cars with ukrainian plates, russian ones too
probably people with money escaping