Feels bad being too dumb to attend these elite institutions of higher learning

Feels bad being too dumb to attend these elite institutions of higher learning..

Attached: 4BD19F0E-03CD-4139-98A4-4C926E5D7D64.jpg (1200x1200, 581.13K)

Even if you're smart, like very very fucking smart you would still be mostly out of reach, those institutions are for people with money and good prior education

The most beneffited individuals in society

Harvard bros, we got too cocky

This must be bullshit. How can countries like Germany, France, Japan, China not have a single top-ranked uni?

Do Cambridge fags feel like losers?

The cream of the crop of those countries (with minor exceptions) attends the uni’s in the OP.

One of the criteria is "International outlook".

I.E. every university not based on the English langauge is automatically excluded.

I drive a truck

It makes sense though, it’s easier for international students to integrate in universities where english is the main language

People at German universities know English and can thus cite English articles, the opposite isn't true.

berkley engineering graduates cant light a bulb with a wire and a battery

They are pretty pointless unless you either need a job that relies mostly on insider connections like being a ceo of a fortune 500 company, hedge fund manager etc, or are doing serious graduate research

Other than that you can get 90% of the value from any decent school

Then why are Swiss universities always so highly ranked?

It presents an almost certainly intentional biased outcome. If "ease of integration for international students" is a criteria, why isn't "free education" a criteria? None of the universeties in OP's pic would even make the list because they're all too expensive.

Because they do well at the specified criteria of the rankings obviously.
They aren't in the top 10 either

The US has the best universities in the world according to rankings that consider to be an American universities to be the ideal. There are huge systemic differences in how educational sectors work across the continent where there is (contrary to the dual Anglo-model) a separation between independent (as in non-university-affiliated) research institutes and foundations, such as Max Planck, Fraunhofer or the CNRS that easily own many top American and British schools in publications but that show up in no rankings.

Max Planck is bigger than Oxford and Cambridge combined, yet it's not a university so it doesn't show up in rankings. If you ranked schools by their actual quality of education then all those Anglo degree vendors would be exposed.

Not true, I've known 3 people who've been to Oxbridge none of which are rich

all serious researches on those diploma printers are called
> something-something LGBT/raysisms something-something and here's why

Attached: how science works.jpg (512x366, 55.67K)

They probably were rich before the uni took all their money.

>Only five U.S. colleges – Yale, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard University in Massachusetts, Princeton University in New Jersey and Amherst College in Massachusetts – offer need-blind admission as well as full-need financial aid to all students, including international applicants

So as a matter of fact, some of the universities on the list are literally the most generous in the world. There isn’t a single other university that offers full tuition even to internationals. That’s very generous.

When each of your students must paid at least 200K$ for their cursus, it is easy for the Uni to pay the best scientists, professors and equipments and therefore to be the best uni.

I've been to Oxford. In terms of actual education, it's pretty shit. The real point of going to Oxford is the networking opportunities. But that doesn't do you much good if you're an autist.

>You owe me 100k but I give you a grant of 90k. I just gifted you 90k. I'm more generous than the university that doesn't have tuition in the first place. Look at me.

Caltech and MIT are both need blind.

Please don't insult my intelligence by pretending these are universally free. They situationally cost less.

Name a university from Shitmany that offers full scholarships to ANY international that gets in. I dare you.

American universities are dumbing down to accommodate blacks but they will still show up in these bullshit lists.

Attached: 1656276983242.jpg (720x688, 94.6K)

out of reach of what?
they don't give any knowledge or skills today, if you aren't coming from a family with a big lodge grad already
most of the professors are there also for the science career, which is to get into friendship with people who print the science journals and push your shit trough it

hence the replication crisis
check this out: placebo works in 30% cases, and science journals are 80% fraudlent

best case you can do in any uni today is form/join studentenferbindung so if you are a good professional, you'd be having connections with other local good professionals and know if someone is scamming your people, or the contrary

Every single public university in 15/16 states is completely tuition free for all international students from Bachelor's to doctorate.

stop the cap

> it's because of niggers
sloppy excuse, Anglo

>20% of the score is based on international student body (as if that has any inherent value outside bloated American tuition fees for internationals)
>25% is based on English language word of mouth reputation surveys

So the cycle is that thirdies look university rankings in English then they go there and fail to get a decent job, so they return home where others that read the same same ranking websites are impressed and give them faculty positions. Then as faculty they are surveyed in the next QS/Times and they nominate all the names they say.

The cycle is a self-fulfilling prophecy though as those unis now get a lot of grants, which sadly choke your other institutions.

Honestly I quite prefer all Euro universities having low rankings it means less thirdies. Our national still still top out all the objective publication metrics afaik.

Stop what? I met dozens of Dutch students that went to RWTH when I did my Bachelor's there.

the cap

pic related is the actual best university in the world

Attached: Waterloo.png (1024x1024, 238.25K)

Cope, they attend random low ranked unis and still win the international prizes.

Attached: Peter_Scholze_(cropped).jpg (278x265, 12K)

Ok, now I think you aren't Dutch but one of the Nafri posters or some Muttmerican/Pajeet with a proxy.

>google this freak
>spent years at Berkeley
cap

unless you have to do it to become an engineer or something it’s just a place of brainwashing. other countries might be better but academia is full of cucks

Why would you need a scholarship if attendance fees are

Let’s be honest. Who the fuck wants to study in Germany, among Germans. You’d have to pay me for that. Pay me a salary to be among Germans.