Is your country officially better than America?

UK: yes
Compare your country to America and post results:
ifitweremyhome.com/

Attached: Capture.png (1518x1292, 396.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/standard-of-living-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh great it's an out-of-context statistics designed to be easily manipulated for a narrative thread

it's like i'm actually working for the UN

Money makes up for all of this btw

I don't really see how stuff like likelihood of dying young, having AIDS, being unemployed etc can be taken out of context, they are absolutes.

I'm waiting for the first of you to say that the prison/AIDS/poverty/early death stats only apply to blacks so it's ok.

Attached: somalia vs finland.png (559x351, 58.99K)

>money GOOD but consumption!?!?!? BAD!!!
>wealth inequality BAD!
>electricity BAD!
Well you know blacks and hispanics do mess up our averages significantly

Attached: 2012-PISA-rank-6nC.png (416x1349, 151.05K)

>Source: CIA World Factbook

Attached: 1631793325841.png (514x824, 157.55K)

That one is literally propaganda. There’s better ones.

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/standard-of-living-by-country

This is what I mean. It’s a bunch of arbitrary leftist cherry picked feel good statistics.

WTF is all that cherry-picking?
>Massachusetts
>Hong Kong
>Shanghai
>Asian-Americans
You're either a nation or you're not. No cherry-picking your best bits.

They actually do. Hispanics don’t, but blacks do. Violence, death by childbirth, aids. All of it is skewed by them.

>Israel: 474
"Jews are smar-"

I don’t care about the rest of the US outside New England. They aren’t my countrymen

Literally all races in America do better than their native counterparts. And every state has the size and population of a European country and can vary.

>don't like China's average being higher than yours
>split into multiple groups to show how some parts of China actually perform worse than [your country]
>it backfires hard

Other countries have minorities too y'know. Just none are as fucked up as your blacks.

You also don’t have large swathes of your country which are unironically 50% black

The only worthwhile stats to compare with are consumption and spending. Everything else are black people skewing numbers.

If 10 million more george floyds moved to the UK, your scores would drop immensely. Would that be the fault of actual Brits? I mean you are a country right?

Literally every single country that has a higher HDI or GDP/c than the US is more homogenous than us and either white or east asian.

Attached: 1655918449099.jpg (720x688, 94.6K)

>electricity...le bad!

Attached: Uten navn.png (526x492, 53.94K)

Maybe you should have treated them better so they didn't turn out so fucked in the head.

Intelligence is genetic. Are you suggesting the US should have implemented a eugenics program to raise the average IQ of blacks, specifically so that they could be equal on average to whites in the US and internationally? Weirdo

>americans spending less money on health care than europeans lmao, who made this site