Yes, i am typing on a computer now

Yes, i am typing on a computer now.
Yes i fantasize living 1000 years back where everything i own in daily life wouldnt exist.
No i wont give up my stuff, but i will still talk about how people 1000 years ago had better lifes

Attached: new pepe.png (767x599, 431.6K)

Iceland was warmer back then, even Greenland was warm enough for Norse to settle and do some agriculture there

I can type 50 wpm. What about you?

Let's play type racer. Make a lobby and send a link.

I have lived so many lives in my mind.
Where do I have all these memories from? I miss the medieval, plebeian potato-eating days, I miss early 19th century Rio de Janeiro, I miss my life in Seoul, I miss exploring chilean Patagonia. I miss my nonexistent friends, my tiny little forest house with an old dusty piano and a comfy kitchen... and all of this, it hurts...

Attached: 896719348140.gif (498x437, 63.59K)

I had one where I lived with a white mexican gf with dark hair. She wore tank tops and shorts around the house. We also had a dog.
I have been an ancient farmer. I used to track my imaginary crops in my pastoral setting that was based on Virgil's poems with real time season and wheather. My neighbors were a butcher, a carpenter, and a bee keeper. The bee keeper's pretty daughter would bring me fresh honey. I made use of waxes, sinew, wood, quicklime, spring water, pine resins, oak ashes, willow sticks, clay. The linen felt fresh.
I have been a glass maker in Venice commissioned by the new aristocrats. My specialty was the multi-colored glass goblets.

I criticize rural poorfolk for using gaudy plastic kitchen equipments and wearing modern clothes instead of traditional handmade pottery and clothes.

the jews took this from you

>Yes, i am typing on a computer now.
>Yes i fantasize living 1000 years back where everything i own in daily life wouldnt exist.
>No i wont give up my stuff, but i will still talk about how people 1000 years ago had better lifes

Attached: 1649976010843.png (456x383, 98.06K)

Attached: cover1.jpg (1600x900, 605.33K)

The internet was better when it wasn't obligatory/ a necessity

life WAS better back then THOUGH. we unironically have it the worst, people back then had a purpose, lived to see another day, no matter how "shit" their times were. we don't have that, our entire lives are dedicated into becoming a good wagie, cucked into escapism through the world wide web with less and less possibilities

ég get ekki séð hvernig lífið á íslandi var betra á nokkurn hátt fyrir 1000 árum

>Yes, i am typing on a computer now.
>Yes i fantasize living 1000 years back where everything i own in daily life wouldnt exist.
>No i wont give up my stuff, but i will still talk about how people 1000 years ago had better lifes
literally me

Meds. Now

Someone 1000 years ago lived in a village, had strong relations with all his family, was well connected with the local community, had lots of friends, had more sex, had a better childhood as he could spend lots of time with peers his age instead of doing school and homework for 10 hours every day, and the parents always had the entire village for support when ever needed.

That time when I was exiled for supporting the wrong noble family and had to gather firewood living in the forest, waking up before sunrise to trap birds. Surrounded by rough mountain folk who did not know how to read. My villa and vinyard were all gone. I sometimes wondered how the grapes on the northern slopes were faring without my care. In that life that I dreamt, I lived another dream, as Ovid in Tomis.
Or as a furniture maker the kind of thrill I felt when good batch of cherry wood came to my possession. Not only for the ease of working with but I knew I could make good, honest works with it that the customer would treasure. Plain grained or curly each had their charm. I would work the wood with blades sharpened on turkish whet stones. My workbench top was single slab of elm. My mallet had an ebony head. My rules and squares were made of boxwood. My frame saws had fragrant walnut handles. My carving tools were mostly left to me by my father. I would polish the wood with the rushes of the kind that women use to scrub the pots. Then with pumice of different grades. For the finish... it is a trade secret I can't share.

I miss all my imaginary girlfriends...

Attached: 1650740707199.jpg (1012x1324, 290.16K)

Ilonka is my imaginary gf. plz gib

But most of all you miss your meds.

I can imagine it was pretty boring back in the day. Human happiness is centered around goals, we already know this. It can be hard to find things to strive for in everyday modern life

>Human happiness is centered around goals, we already know this.
That's false. It's what they want you to think so you would be a good wagie and consoomer.

holy shit this is your brain on int

I don't even think it's debated, having goals and making progress towards them is what makes people happier

Wageslavery is no goal, it's just to maintain your life and that's what sucks

Giving up your stuff wouldn't do anything but make you homeless in this time.

Getting a raise is a goal. You need to work harder to get it. Advancing on your career is a goal. You need to work harder to get it. Whatever your goal is, it requires you to work more than before.

You are right