Im tired of being a khhv incel. To any Any Forumsernational girls browsing right now...

Im tired of being a khhv incel. To any Any Forumsernational girls browsing right now, please consider being my girlfriend. I promise I’ll treat you so well

Attached: 4B5CE750-126F-43D2-A255-A42271ACAD74.jpg (619x453, 47.19K)

gib green card and let me peg u

>I promise I’ll treat you so well

Oh no no no intchads how do we tell him

Just give up, bro. If you are born a loser you will die a loser

Yes, gib green card, but I will dump you right after.

what race r u?

You have to be married for 5 years or you will be deported

>I promise I’ll treat you so well
there's your mistake

This is exactly where most incels go wrong. I'm not fucking with you incel anons, the less you care about her and are nice to her the more she will like you.

I met my bf on here and we met up irl. It is possible anons.

Are you implying I won't find someone better than an user on the land of opportunities?

Are you a girl? And what led to you actually getting to know eachother and meeting?

No, you are require to let impregnate you six times

Yes.

work on bettering yourself and hopefully a women who isn't too ugly will fall your way

We heard someone from Our group of friends use the terms redpill and incel recently.
We shall never use these terms ever again, it became mainstream and stupid

Attached: 1651846192351.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

what the hell do you know

Yes I am. We ran into each other on several different threads. We started to recognise each other, then we met up on a vocaroo thread, told him he had a cute voice. Not long after that I added him on discord. Got into a relationship 7 months after we started talking. 1 month afterwards he came to my country for a week to get to know each other now am here in Norway.

Im chinese

Where are you from

Post proof.

Argentina.

ive had plenty of gfs but then again im above average looking i guess

why do people care so much about sex
why cant you just be happy and content with your life, even if you'll never have sex. even if women will never ever ever touch you in your or their life ever (not even in your dreams)
so what if you'll never feel the warm loving embrace of another human being? so what you'll never have that deep connection with another soul?
just bury it deep in the dark pits of your mind and consume media and drink alcohol to cope. steam has a summer sale going on, hop on there and get something fun! :)

>ive had plenty of gfs
You must have a big extended family.
How the fuck do you even recognise eachother unless he is a schizo? Was he ranting and raving about jews all the time or something?

Bread and circuses are only fun for so long. To get any sense of meaning in life and true joy you need connections and relationsships with other people, be they familiar, platonic, or romantic

It's over.

>tf
>tp
Maybe germoids aren't souless bugmen after all.

Aww thats sweet!! Best wishes for happy relationship!

It's in the Declaration of Independence

His post was sarcastic you literal Jap

meds
now