What is it like to live in one of these?

What is it like to live in one of these?

Is it comfy or is it hell?

Attached: c5tx7vrav1g61.jpg (3063x2170, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.arkadia.com/for-sale/russia-g643/
youtube.com/watch?v=QPyLRT7Pqi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its just an apartment building you dumbass wetback

I been in russian commieblocks, looks grim as fuck from outside but one had example 4 bedroom (+living room etc), it was also in winter and district heating made it so hot that windows had to be open during night. Everyone seems to have also dacha to escape from people.

it was probably comfy then, now 4 grown people need to share it

normally
sometimes you hear the neighbors but in general you can live if there is an elevator (and they must be by law if the house has more than 5 floors)

HEY, HEY that's RACIST!!
They're called beaners, okay?

Why doesnt anyone ever post a picture of the interior

Depends on neighbours

*starts splitting firewood indoors*

en.arkadia.com/for-sale/russia-g643/

I want to eat gorditas in a commieblock

What? It's usually retards moving something heavy, drilling their asses for several hours, or their children screaming out loud while running in circles

for some reason Slavs have a very clear distinction between 'public' and 'private'. What is public is something you don't give a slightest fuck about and what is private is something you put all your efforts into. That's why it always makes me laugh when those western philosophers call Slavic culture "collectivist", how is it collectivist if no one cares about what is happening outside his private space? Slavs build huge fences/walls to separate their private yard from public space, if there is a small piece of paper on their private part they will remove it but even if there was a pile of stinking shit 1m away already on the public ground they won't already clean it up because 'it's not theirs'. Slavic culture is peak individualism, in fact even American culture is more collectivist in this regard because people don't have fences and don't mind if their neighbors look at what they're doing in their frontyard.

Those are pretty good actually, although they need to stop using those slavic wall designs/curtains/wall rugs, it automatically makes it look like a shithole

>32m
christ

pretty jewish prices for those holes

The half of Oslo neighborhoods look like that.

always funny to see this American vocabulary used to eastern European housing, "condo" for a commieblock apartment, lmao

desu I still can't get used to calling it "apartment" either because in Polish "apartment" implies it's a luxury flat.

drilling/splitting firewood/random shit falling on the floor at night/drunks loudly arguing
the joys of commieblock livin

>return home
>feel a tasty smell
>you know it's not coming from your place because you live alone

Attached: 1653734652196.jpg (1040x1386, 361.07K)

>splitting firewood
It never happens, stop

>drunks loudly arguing
In our region we don't drink much

Only for moscow

>for some reason Slavs have a very clear distinction between 'public' and 'private'. What is public is something you don't give a slightest fuck about and what is private is something you put all your efforts into.
This is true. Kek, i remember the funniest thing - there's this russian urbanist Varlamov, a very popular bloger, and he often berates littered streets, dirty houses, all stuff like that. Once upon a time a journalist took interview from him and for that she came into his Moscow apartment and turned out he also doesn't give a fuck about anything outside his apartment. It was really funny to listen to dialogs like:
-Illya, but you always say that people should take care of their houses, why does the inside of your house look so bad?
-emm.. ahh... I mean, i have a lot of stuff to do, and...
-Is that an air conditioner on the historical building? But you always say that we should not tarnish facades of buildings with this stuff?
- Em... I mean, i didn't want to call my landlord, and.. emm...

It was really funny, if you know Russian i highly recommend you to watch it
youtube.com/watch?v=QPyLRT7Pqi0

>It never happens, stop
it does in rural commieblocks

Some of these don't look too bad but the plumbing and wiring is probably a nightmare

No, it doesn't

lurk pruitt igoe

but my neighbor actually does split firewood indoors

Attached: l.jpg (1000x871, 60.91K)

Sobchak is Varlamov's friend and they all belong to the same 'liberal opposition' class, obviously this whole interview was staged. Also lately Varlamov has became just a typical yt celebrity, he doesn't contribute interesting insight on architecture and went into politics instead

It's because you don't have enough gas in Latvia, I guess

he's not a wetback though

Why does Saint Petersburg always look so poor, dirty and grim? It was the capital of the largest empire on earth and now it feels like provincial backwater.

How do you know all of this, are you a russian immigrant?

Attached: pepe.jpg (1920x1080, 74.29K)

aw fuck that shit
too claustrophobic