This country is white and European and cultural ties to Germany will be considered to be a huge positive in the coming...

This country is white and European and cultural ties to Germany will be considered to be a huge positive in the coming 30 years

Attached: Turkey.jpg (800x516, 197.49K)

bait thread

no shit

u forgot to turn on your vpn

Are people more anti-Russian or more anti-American in Turkey?

why are almanci so insufferable on Any Forums?

but i didn't forget to bang your mom last night

Nah

Unironically true, just think how much all these Turks raised and educated in Germany will contribute to Turkey, Turkish science and economy in the future. It will be like with Irish Americans and Ireland

This isn't a bait thread. Now I'm convinced to buy real estate in Turkey. All of you really don't know what the future will look like and this will be considered a genius financial move

I am anti German

doubt that educated turks necessarily want to go back to turkey, all i got to know during university only talked about USA

... you don't really believe that, do you?

>t.

Attached: CEBEF59B-460E-458C-BCA3-F384E22048BF.jpg (3150x1772, 783.13K)

Their parents left Turkey to more money only for them to leave Germany for more money?

I will harass German Turk that comes here

Attached: 1BD9CC0F-E910-471B-AF84-22BC6A1F0E57.jpg (960x491, 45.81K)

a lot of them will, it's nice to live in the west when you're young and single but when you already want to start a family Turkey is a better place - it's simply nicer to live a 'stable', adult life in Turkey if only you have your job secured (and I'm pretty sure well educated Turks after German unis will have it). You can be sure no one will sexually assault your wife or ask your kids in kindergarten if they don't feel like they want to change their sex by chance.

Why not? 50 years ago no one would have believed Ireland might become one of the richest countries in the world.

amerika

Non.

Ehm, it's called Turkiye, sweethearts.

Attached: me calm.jpg (1920x1080, 333.11K)

it is culturally, religiously, geographically, genetically ,historically NOT european
the only history the anatolians had with europe was as an invader
the greeks basically don't count at this point it was forever ago
fuck off mehmet

>anatolians
>not greek
????

If we follow that logic you are russian my friend.
And you aren't. RIGHT?

based retard

???? What's up with French schizos, 90% under your flag are literal nafris anyway.

Not the same poster you retard.

Attached: Uhrino.png (777x362, 33.6K)