Where would you live?

Where would you live?

Attached: home invasion.jpg (3336x3500, 3.81M)

all rook same except for the tennessee one
post the euro one

This?

Attached: European uncoordinated assortment.jpg (3000x3000, 3.12M)

or this?

Attached: european households.jpg (2836x2812, 2.23M)

i dont know i bought apartment, now i think i wanna buy house next, but i dont wanna buy old shithole it has to be brand new.

idk but i'd pick belgium in both

which would be the last?

This is more accurate

seems there's been a lot of new home construction in towns near your nation's cities over the past decade, at least near interior cities

Smaller towns near big cities are where people usually move if they are looking for house, theres constant demand for new housing areas like that, it just has to be affordable and possible to commute to bigger city.

Attached: ylöjärvi omakotitaloja.jpg (1920x847, 1.38M)

Currently living in the Northeast right now for school and it's an absolute shithole. The homes are trash and extremely overpriced
The most value for your money will always be in the South. You can get double the house and a lot nicer of a house there than anywhere else
Trying to move to Georgia after I graduate so I can buy a home

might go look at this house

Attached: Untitledshawanoh145.png (1600x742, 1.11M)

I think you must be looking near a major city, and that's part of your problem.

that's not too too bad for the interior living space you get, in this market

hope your searching pans out

if it smells like mold, avoid since its not worth to risk your health.

Bro I live in rural upstate NY because that's where my university is located and all these houses are basically like trailers but 100 years old and still cost 4-500k
Going to Massachusetts or somewhere is the same only it's even more expensive

Tenessee has the best house.

ah, another problem

I have a house I inherited that I need to clean and sell first, hopefully it doesn't sell fast, but probably will

Belgium has the most kino houses in both

The closer you get to city centers and suburban populations, the more expensive it gets
i know you think you're being so smart and funny but the point is you get a lot less house for the money in the northeast than anywhere except the west coast

Belgium, Spanish houses could be French houses. The other as well as the United Statian houses don't look French even the Swiss but Switzerland is a particular case because the country is very small and they live in mountains, some French regions bordering Switzerland could have similar house but they aren't many.