Uhhh..are Russians editing this? I swear I looked at this last month and Russia was in the red

Uhhh..are Russians editing this? I swear I looked at this last month and Russia was in the red.

Attached: 1639066547440.png (1010x916, 182.96K)

>piss poo point
clothes, chemicals, electronics, energy, fuel, cost the same everywhere

100% real, Russianchads are winning.

>energy, fuel, cost the same everywhere
Absolutely not.
That being said PPP is definitely garbage.

The net also seems very high. They were about $200 below us last time I checked.

>Netherlands behind Spain

The real list. Make your own adjustments

Attached: asd.png (987x921, 176.47K)

You know you can check the history of Wikipedia articles and images, right?

russia stronk. invest in russia

Attached: file.png (600x453, 275.91K)

828 Euro in Russia sound indeed like a better deal than 892 Euro in Hungary

How dankenmarken so rich?

this is exchange rate getting better
like 80% of us being poor was exchange rate, you'd feel no difference living with 900$ in russia and 3000$ in france

How much is rent and food?

can you buy petrol at the same "price" a venezuelan can?

Rent depends on the city, but in an average city, the cheapest apartment costs 9,000 rubles per month ($166)
I spend 6,000 rubles ($110) on food

idk i don't rent, i spend like 400 bucks on food a month, the food price isn't very different, the main difference is rent and taxes (we have 13%+20VAT%)

>poor people points

I refuse to believe that we are that low

Now look at the median lmao

what is life in Azerbaijan like

I'd be pretty mad if my country was flowing with gas and I was poorer that EE shitholes. At least our excuse is that we have zero resources

>828 Euro in Russia sound indeed like a better deal than 892 Euro in Hungary
it's about the same. but 828 eur in Russia is like 2x better than 1011 in Latvia.

It's funny how balts are one of the poorest fags in Europe but their cost of life was sky high even prior to Russian invasion, and after that it's literally in the gutter because economically they got hit by far the most out of all EU cunts

Wouldn't you know what the average wage is? 2800 net seems believable for Sweden

proxy vanya