ITT: Countries that build their whole identity in not being like their neighboring country

ITT: Countries that build their whole identity in not being like their neighboring country

Attached: Flag_of_the_Netherlands.png (1200x800, 10.6K)

That’s not the Belgian flag

That’s not the austrian flag

I say it bc how hard they deny being Germans (their German dialect being considered a language is an example)

Attached: download.png (116x77, 137)

leave us alone already

Austrians are completely different from Germans. When an Austrian user sees this thread he can explain you why.

These two small chinklands are hilarious.

Attached: 84ACEF86-171E-466D-8398-96601AA5F750.jpg (275x366, 10.31K)

It's just banter. I'm actually the Dutchaboo that makes threads about Herhugowaard and Dutch urban design all the time.

>Herhugowaard
Wat. Why?

Attached: 1656234325226.gif (750x1000, 482.78K)

Are you from catalonia by any chance?

i love the netherlands :)
ignore op

alright south canada

why are there spanish dutchaboos, what's the connection it's not the first time i see that

Romance language speakers aren't allowed to have this opinion. Sorry.

Attached: file.png (1280x853, 42.84K)

rent free

There's like half a dozen countries that should be part of Germany but aren't due to historical circumstances, like Austria or the Netherlands, I suppose all these count more or less

I don't even know what they do up there

Attached: file.png (479x359, 223.9K)

Honorable mention:

Attached: file.png (496x347, 188.66K)

Attached: flag.png (1200x800, 21.53K)

This. The great state of Ohio could solo Canada by itself.

Yeah, Canada only exists relative to the US.

I even think, had Canadians just shut up and been a good neighbor, Americans would like them just fine. We would be singing their praises (whenever we would have given them a thought).

Instead they had the become bitter, and resentful. If things are so good up in Canada, why do they fume so much over the United States?

This