Are all of these posters Hispanic?

Are all of these posters Hispanic?

Attached: us.gif (16x11, 359)

We're all black.

Most of them, but not all. There are virtually no white posters with that flag though.

No

chicanox, cubans, colombians, chinese, black-americans, venezuelans, indians, the list goes

uuuh no? they're americans? duh

MY DESCENDANTS

Attached: veyqkbqygq131.jpg (960x960, 93.4K)

America is 56% white (which also includes “white”- hispanics, arabs, persians, and turks)
The chances you’re taking to a brown person is 50/50

>t. Achmed

orale vato

I am half Hispanic but I'm considered white in the USA

Most of the Any Forums ones are in fact hispanic (mexican)

Just make a mexico thread there and watch them

My parents are, not me. I'm American

yes

Mas blanco than you mohammad

why are you browsing Any Forums?

I’m white

Attached: 4D4CEE9E-DFF4-4420-B049-E72FD153A5DB.jpg (828x566, 199.61K)

Celts aren't White, Cletus

white and ugly... never forget that.

The most recent census data suggests its actually closer to 68%. Hispanics do have their own racial classification here in the states, they're not included in that for census data, only in Gallup polls, which shouldn't be taken as any reasonable collection of information.

Unfortunately it feels like its more than that because of how concentrated it all is. You'll find that the vast majority of American territory is self-segregated. Not just between whites and non-whites, but also hispanics and blacks, french and non-french (Such as in the case of Louisiana) and even different European diaspora.

So when people go and poll in Harlem or Detroit they get heavy numbers in one race. When they go to SoCal or South Texas they get heavy numbers in another. They then average that out against the full population of the state, do a per-capita evaluation and that's how you get those polls.

When you actually take a census of how many people of each race live in each home in each state, the statistics are different. The black population is small - about 12% - and the Hispanic population is the largest growing one in the 20th percentile. Most census data reports 19-20% and growing the most quickly.

Caucasian/White is still the largest racial group by a lot. Don't trust demoralization polls on Any Forums.

If they're from a major city yes. If they're from a flyover shithole they're probably white