Do you love Quebec?

Do you love Quebec?

Attached: Flag-map_of_Quebec_-_original.svg.png (1651x2048, 305.68K)

lol

I heard they are huge asshole from other Canadians but I hear from Quebecois that other Canadians are racist af so I don't know who to trust

wtf how do you have a separate flag?

no, their accent is grating.

I very much do

Based flag brother

Yes

Attached: FFF9AEA6-0CFA-4185-ABD8-5C0E5D133A3D.jpg (1142x998, 542.07K)

Of course

tricked me there for a second

likely the best part of canada, or generally america north of the rio grande

I went to Quebec City as a kid, and it terms of city aesthetics it's among the best in Canada. But half the people here saying that quebec is the only good part of Canada have never been there, or to any part of canada.

I would die for Québec.
The independance and anglo purge is near.

I do.
Neither of those stereotypes are true, Quebecers are extremely friendly, and Canada is one of
the most multicultural countries in the world.

Wrong map. You're missing Quebec's ligne des neuf dashes. This violates Quebec's territorial sovereignty and hurts the feelings of the Quebecois people.

Attached: img-2[1].png (1024x1293, 576.66K)

Do people in Quebec speak in only French or French and English?

Most people are bilingual but some people only speak French but it’s more of an eastern rural thing to be unilingual French

What are you monkeys waiting to fuck off Canada and then reclaim the Maritimes & Terre Neuve/Labrador?

>Wrong map
Correct

Younger generations/urbanites are pretty biligual despite a heavy accent, older generations/rural people either don't speak English or only understand some but can barely speak.

Attached: y512sjcagdt81.jpg (1980x1153, 214.07K)

This but actually. Labrador serves no purpose at all.

Oui. Dis-moi PO pourquoi avez vous voté à 60% pour Marine Le Pen? Êtes-vous patriotes? Je regarde les résultats, la Guadeloupe a voté à 70% Le Pen.