Why are white people moving to Portugal?

Why are white people moving to Portugal?

Attached: limão.png (702x279, 46.83K)

Cheap and warm but not third world. Also good tax benefits.

Because the poorest a country is, the cheapest is for rich people.
Guzzling whitey's cum won't pull you off poverty João.

Americans have this wrong concept of Europe being the Land of Milk and Honey, when in reality they get a massive cultural shock and bitch and moan how "the US is better in X" until they finally decide to leave. The worst offenders are those 20+ liberal pseudo urbanites

Tbh, the thing a middle class/high class family in the USA fears is the crime rate which is third world tier

They are pussies no cap

At least they actually leave unlike complaining poos.

Tired of blacks

I would move to Portugal if I could.

Attached: 12950382_249222018764309_1989418279_n.jpg (940x940, 108.56K)

Poortugal is a nigger country.

Cheap, fruit growing from trees, etern sunshine, locals will treat you as holy cow for being white.

>whitetugal

STFU and nuke Melilla

>middle class/high class family in the USA fears is the crime rate which is third world tier
most of those americans live so far away from the crime in their gated communities that they set up a neighborhood watch when somebody's dog shit's on the sidewalk and the person doesn't clean it up afterwards.

No, Melilla is sovl.

>yolanda de su PERRA

They want to use their relative financial power to live nicer. We have it on a smaller scale, it's like when Americans in California sell their homes and move to Texas or Idaho. The money just goes farther.

And full of blacks.

Your average rich Anglo moving to portugal looks like pic rel desu. If they are Americans, add 30 kg.

Attached: 10l10bongs.jpg (1400x700, 114.03K)

I feel so bad for black people. most of them are cool and chill but they get so much shit thrown at them for the violent minority.

Relaxed visa laws

Because all drugs are legal

>most of them are cool and chill

Attached: foo.jpg (768x768, 28.43K)

Over here Portugal is popular among people running online scams (ie they work in crypto or have motivation workshops)