Does your country remove cars from the city centres and make them pedestrian-friendly areas?

Does your country remove cars from the city centres and make them pedestrian-friendly areas?

Attached: 7hrybisstq791.jpg (720x1142, 116.29K)

No, my country removes pedestrians from the city centres and make them car-friendly areas

lol this
And the retards in govt now spend extra millions for cobblestone that resists SUVs

Attached: still_bbfe5d6e64c0b3252432bbafc184ee2a.jpg (1280x720, 301.55K)

Only electric buses are allowed. In two years it will even illegal to use scooters in the city center. Trucks that supply shops are allowed in for a couple of hours in the morning. And 2 stroke engines are already banned. It's all over.

Attached: istockphoto-1172279405-170667a.jpg (597x290, 98.18K)

>illegal to use scooters in the city center.
based

>And 2 stroke engines are already banned. It's all over.
based

>Pedestrian friendly areas
Sounds soi as fuck.
If my city did that, it would cause absolutely traffic collapse. It's too overpopulated and has lots of tourists.

my city is, but my country is not

>overpopulated
Denser cities are a solution to overpopulation.

Attached: Screenshot_20210913-114150_Twitter.png (1045x1417, 1.37M)

Banning new immigrants from moving to overpopulated places is the solution.

>Trucks that supply shops are allowed in for a couple of hours in the morning.
Sounds like a logistical mess that will never work

>If my city did that, it would cause absolutely traffic collapse.
Why? There are no cars allowed so they can collapse with their cuckcages somewhere else.
It already does.

I doubt it. All it takes is one problem in the warehouse, in traffic, with the truck, with staff to miss the 2 hour opening and the store can't operate for an entire day and the products in the truck loses value

>Banning new immigrants
You could have stopped here.

>I doubt it.
Please tell me more about my city. Keep in mind that in those hours ONLY trucks are in the center. If you miss those hours you shouldn't run a business. Not my problem.

nah, even in big cities it's possible, it just needs to be planned carefully

They made two block of the main street in my city pedestriable
Not ready yet though they have been working since one year about and street has been cut all the time

Cars should be made extremely expensive to buy and use so only rich people and politicians could drive them. Commoners should walk or ride bikes. This way we will diminish traffic jams and decrease pollution.

Unironically the way it should be.
Imagine if all peasants had carriages back in the day. The streets don't function if everyone pretends they're a princess and too important to use their legs

Attached: Untitled.png (450x268, 63.87K)

And reduce fat people, it's a win win, healthier population and less pollution, it could be done here but we need better public transport to remote areas

>Trucks that supply shops are allowed in for a couple of hours in the morning.
I'm not exaggerating when I say that most towns and small cities here have already enacted this for a decade or longer and it works just fine.

Nice to see that Danzig is in good hands after all. I look forward to Królewiec.