Germanics are irreligious people

They never quite liked christianity and tradition, and always had problems with it. This is why they are so different from Meds and Slavs, because only there religion and tradition rooted themselves.

Attached: 1642336102694m.jpg (722x1024, 106.69K)

Meds & Slavs were countries of saints and knights, like Don Kichote, whereas Germanics were countries of merchants, calculators and scientists. Autismo basically.

Attached: Slavoids can't into stocks.jpg (1021x783, 91.51K)

And that's based. They are the richest countries in the world. Look at the Czechs, they are 90% atheist and are the second wealthiest slavs.
Meanwhile we are here ran by a retarded semi-theocracy and we are 2 steps away from an economical collapse.

>fedoraposting

You are like 10 years to late.

Protestant nations are the most cucked.

why to catholic priests rape children so much?

Well, I just tried to be impartial here, everybody picks what they like.

How is this fedora? Germanics never liked tradition. This is why they created the modern world.

Attached: nobel-laureates.jpg (1260x1260, 331.94K)

A lot of it is economical, maybe we're better at removing corruption which is why Catholicism couldn't last. We'd rather burn the entire thing to the ground than pay for priests, bishops and popes to live lives of luxury

And maybe it's related to Jante, today if someone succeeds too much we just increase the progressive tax rate

>We'd rather burn the entire thing to the ground than pay for priests, bishops and popes to live lives of luxury
And now you ended up paying for Arabs and blacks to live in Sweden and buy iPhones and fancy shoes

Most Germanics are still Catholic.

which germanic country is predominantly catholic except Austria?

Germany and the Netherlands are now predominantly Catholic having had Protestant majorities in the past. Switzerland is pred Catholic, while Belgium is pretty much 100% Catholic.

Catholicism didn’t last because it made grievous theological errors, was subverted by barbarians, usurped monarchical power, became corrupt, opened to demonic, pagan, and anti-Christian forces, and then reformed itself into oblivion.

The more I learn about the religious history of Western Europe, the more I realize that the errors started very early on and by the time of the Renaissance had become such glaring holes that a future of atheism and polytheism was inevitable.

Germanics are practical Protestants. For example Pierre Bayle or John Calvin were French but Protestant, even though France is le catholique.

It worked until more and more influental people could actually read the bible and realize what a bunch of man-made corrupt bullshit Catholicism is

Attached: atheism.jpg (1200x900, 368.13K)

Yeah, well I’m not sympathetic to Protestantism but it’s pretty clear that it was the natural reaction at that time. I probably would’ve become a Protestant had I been born in that place at that time.

>France is le catholique
Because they genocided and exiled all their Protestants, a bunch of them ended up over here.

>They never quite liked christianity and tradition, and always had problems with it.

VGH... based Germanics

>Slavs
Only Poland, Ukraine, Serbia and North Macedonia are really religious

Norway used to be the most catholic country in Europe north of the alps, but the Danes and circumstances forced us to become protestant

All Slavs except Czechs have at least affinity for tradition. In Ruskie land when Minister of War rides through a gate on Red Square during military parade, he crosses himself for example.

slavs are uncivilized barbarians, therefore they had no knights

Nobel is half serious half joke prize. Modern Nobel is 95% joke prize.

>slavs are uncivilized barbarians
Hey now, Slavs aren't particularly inventive but we aren't less civilized than Meds. For exemplum corruption in Italy is about the same as in Poland.