/cum/

Urk

Attached: 05E65800-39F7-4520-A5F6-8449A9B07A01.jpg (1170x1589, 380.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1aV0W-3qdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Diji here

its this one

>D [dinosaur emoji] N

king shit

Attached: makabe.png (381x1613, 669.06K)

Attached: CF3539C0-1B11-45D2-BBA8-F74AE6806517.jpg (499x852, 37.81K)

>Why would you force a mother to care for a baby she'd rather kill?

Attached: 1637804094299.png (185x243, 83.54K)

you'd be a fool NOT to abort at those prices!

does she accept EBT?

>wahh she let the doctor do the vacuum on my cumshot

Why are niggers so gay?

You're a creepy footfag scat fetishist. Your opinion is worthless.

I have horrible parents whom i will abandon when the chance presents itself

Attached: 1642672816052.jpg (1080x1042, 93.26K)

You’re crying over some wad of goo from a decade ago bihh get over it

>not sustaining yourself via photosynthesis
ngmi

Aastakümneid me kolhoosis olin ma kui üldnarkoosis. Külast linna, linnast maale teisaldasin desekraane. Pumba juures olla tore, ainult lõhn on hirmus kole. Ärge öelge mulle sibi, fekalist on minu nimi

i have some 2700RSD worth of vaučers gib reccomen some good wine or spirits

I can't read debussy's name seriously anymore fuck faggots

lookit richie rich over here able to afford milk AND bread!

go on

Lol same
Slivo

you can't get good wine for 25 bucks. just buy a bunch of cans of your favorite beer.

>kim de klop

Attached: 1523474802212.jpg (258x360, 55.17K)

Is this a Finnish rap song?

Would

Attached: ACB28826-23AD-42FA-B613-23D00AA2186C.jpg (962x962, 158.46K)

Ära lõppesid kolhoosid, vabanesin üldnarkoosist. Eesti riigis pole paha,teenida võib palju raha.
Ettevõtja füüsiline olen ma ja pole ime iga riigigkorra ajal fekalisti ikka vaja.

I'd let her fly me around if you know what I mean...

four roses bourbon

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1aV0W-3qdM

Hate bourbon

Love gin

Attached: D45199D6-EB87-47F4-8B5F-95961A5A131E.jpg (751x940, 229.75K)

>Why would you force her to raise a kid that she doesn't want?
This is a poor argument and basically a red herring from the actual point of contention. What’s at issue is whether deliberately killing an unborn child is generally murder; or in other words, fetal personhood. Your same argument about sanctioning the killing of a child to avoid forcing a mother to raise a child she does not want would not hold up with a child who was 5yrs old, or 15yrs old. Why should there be a legal distinction between killing a 9mo old fetus or 9min old infant, or killing a 6mo old fetus vs 6mo old infant? I guess part of what’s at issue is a question of justice or rights; the Roe v Wade ruling was predicated on a privacy argument, but there are plenty of morally outrageous things one can do in private which are illegal, and the privacy argument does not apply. There is a religious concept called “Sins that cry to Heaven for Vengeance,” and there are certain crimes or injustices that cry out for the same from the state or judiciary, as kind of a microcosm. You said:
>It's not like babies are sentient beings.
in a previous post, which is a pretty monstrous sentiment, as a justification for dehumanizing and killing babies. Also you don’t seem to be using “sentient” correctly, since they most certainly are sentient:
>Sentience is the capacity to experience feelings and sensations.
Most living beings are sentient, not even just humans.

wypipo be like
"this bourbon too spicy"

Thinking about alcohol but the parents are still home and I don't want to look like an alcoholic. Thought they'd have left by now.

That’s not me, you’re (You)ing a different leaf

Serve them some drinks and have a good time together

^^
Nigga forgot he’s on Any Forums

SPICY??? WE CREATED THE SPICE OF THE WORLD!! CULTURE!!!!!!!!!

They don't like liquor. It's early too.

>^^
Are you Japanese

I posted on /dix/ without extrafags XD

it's 5 oclock somewhere :DDD

Indians and Chinese only have spicy food in the last couple hundred years because Europeans brought them chili peppers from the New World post-Columbus. I don’t know where blacks get off talking about spicy food since African cuisine is still mostly crazy shit like bush meat that causes Ebola and rats (not many spices typically involved)

Didn't mean to quote XD

smell pussy big man

I will vote for Legault to ensure this shithole is buried in its own shit for generations to come

i saw some nice thighs today, torturous, i just want to reach out and squeeze them and rub them