A lot of Europeans speak 2 languages and many 3 or 4

>A lot of Europeans speak 2 languages and many 3 or 4.
Is this actually true? Language, right? Not dialect? Over here you learn 3-4 languages on average as well: English, Tagalog, and 2 local languages

Attached: 1653804582236.jpg (1920x1080, 158.27K)

i know italian, french, spanish and english, studied in school

Well teaching is different from actually speaking.
I mean, the philippines had Spanish classes too as mandatory education but literally 0 people here speak it other than a very small minority

I speak only one language, polish

What? I cannot understand your post.

Attached: 1653133542277.jpg (433x415, 55.99K)

Attached: main-qimg-39383ac8b34c92fc6bc976ce32adc6c1-pjlq.jpg (485x1208, 109.36K)

i can have conversations in those languages, i studied a bit of german and japanese on my own but they're still rudimentary

I speak English, Portuguese, Portuñol, Spanish, Galician, Asturian, Leonese, Aragonese and Xalimego.

I speak english, polish, russian fluently and a bit of german

it really isn't that big a deal to learn a language if you're actually exposed to it

Why do jews need to learn Russian?

>learn russian
its ex-ussr jews. they don't learn russian, they speak it from birth. its not uncommon to see russian here, even in election posters

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 20-30-04 street-campaign-bill-board-israel-russian-jerusalem-march-election-jerusalem-saying-large-likud-strong-just-netanyahu-51547020.jpg (JPEG Image 1300 × 954 pixels).png (1300x954, 1.5M)

How much do you have to practice French and Spanish so you don't forget them?

it's hard for me to forget french because i live in aosta, spanish is pretty simple so not much. german i have to refresh my memory every now and then but i'm also not that good at it yet

Oh.

I speak American, English, and Dixie so yeah i consider myself trilingual

>бoльшoй ликyд
Please explain

>big likud (netanyahu's political party)
>strong israel
>only netanyahu
i.e in order for israel to be strong the likud needs to win as many seats as possible.

Got it

I am trilingual. I speak Spanish, Catalan, and English. Learned them in that order.

In High School, we had the option to learn French as well, but I didn't take it.
I can hold complex conversation in English, but I have a very crappy accent because I rarely ever speak it, I'm working on it.

I speak galician and spanish, I wish I could say I know english but my conversation skills are next to 0. I tried to learn german and chinese but didn't achieve much, specially in the later. I understand portuguese due to being galician and a bit of study, but can't into talking nor writing.

Attached: image_picker6761248306030892045.jpg (768x768, 257.02K)

Are you Catalan? Or did you move to Catalonia in some point in your life and acquired the language through some means?

>Is this actually true?
Be born in the correct place and sure enough.
Like people on the Slovak-Hungarian border speak Slovak and Hungarian natively, get Czech as a bonus (you'd probably fila that under a local language) and then learn English and a lingua franca of their choice (usually shittily compared to all the others) in school.