What are REAL steppe women like? Pic related can't be it if the Kazakhs hate them so much

What are REAL steppe women like? Pic related can't be it if the Kazakhs hate them so much

Attached: 1641209667561.png (798x556, 753K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tLMTaPg2hU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But why? Kazakhs are fucking hot. Bit crazy but that's what you get for mixing slavic blood with mongol blood

There is zero (0) slavic blood, what the fuck are you talking about?

>what are real steppe women like?
>posts anime
That clothing is not nomad/steppe, it's from somewhere in caucasian mountains

But only portuguese folk dress has that much jewelry

Attached: 15860523_uJeil.jpg (562x705, 128.36K)

How are generally social relations between Kazakhs and Russians in Kazakhstan? Like do they stay on their own separated groups or what is relations between those two groups?

Not really separately but we both our own business we contact each other with routine shit like shops and so on without oddities

mind our own business*

Okay, so just neutral relations. What about foreigners?`Are people there generally friendly towards people that come from different countries?

>Portuguese are steppe
Whoa

Yes especially in the north, I see foreigners even in my shithole town and we pretty chill with them

Aren't you guys like cheeki breeki mixed with mongol or some shit? I met a bunch of you and you guys speak cheeki breeki and squat around like cheeki breekis so how can you not be part cheeki breeki?

I am saying the nomads/steppes don't wear jewelry, especially gold

We speak russian because we were their colony for 200 years and still have connections but only economically.
Mixing is very rare and almost always are failed marriages

Anons, I was asking about behaviour and personality. Have any of you ever run into Kazakh women?

I have Portu blood, if you are steppe then I am steppe too.

I am from a race of proud explorers and now horse archers.

Attached: portupepe.png (1637x1972, 1.57M)

This
It's mostly precious stones such as ruby, sapphire, opal etc
The clothing style and design is spot on
>t.semi-nomad

Okay cool, I'm visiting in Almaty on August, so i hope they are chill with me also there too

Nice, come and be welcomed, finnbro.

average steppe beauty
picrel

Attached: 2FCDC93B-BF04-4DE6-86AC-AE14054F632E.jpg (800x1067, 171.26K)

Thank you kazakhbro :)
I'm very excited to be able to visit your country.

Her face is like reflection of the moon.

Oh shit I didn't know that. Why do they end up in failed marriages?

Yes, they're very headstrong and stubborn, but hot af. They look very loving though

Is she famous in your cunt? Is it true that kazakhs are more turkic than the turks.

We are CELTIC AND GERMANIC.
youtube.com/watch?v=-tLMTaPg2hU

Do not come to this country.
Your body will not be found.
Police will not investigate.
This country doesn't exist for you, do not come.

Idk who tf this is. Turkic is a family of languages, you can't say which one is truer and which one is not.