Press S to spit on the dutch

Press S to spit on the dutch

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-230314_Chrome.jpg (1080x1844, 279.69K)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Hope they drown

S

How's he wrong THOUGH

If China keeps polluting at this rate dutch fags will be underwater in a decade

lol, Nixon had the same dumb idea
"Let's trade with them and that will make them more Western". Well guess what, all it did was make China richer and the West a simp

this is quite surprising, i always thought of the dutch as crypto-anglos

They are swamp germans, nothing to do with us

>that will make them more Western
Nope it was always about just sticking it to Russia

S

he's right, but we should still isolate them anyway for fun.

why should we care about brown chinks and muslim chinks again

I wonder if the cameraman sent rutte a tikkie after this for using his cameras battery life.

Attached: Z(108).jpg (204x248, 12.04K)

because muh western values or some other retarded shit that lead to trannies cutting off their dicks and westies having wifes boyfriends

S. Good to see a sensible Singaporean here. Just asking, how about PM Lee though?

You also have to remember George H. W. Bush. After 4th June 1989 he should have isolated China, but he didn't.

i dont fucking care about uyghurs, china is based for putting muslims in camps

They are way more intelligent than us too as seen with Russia and the greens cutting off gas and just saying don’t shower bro.

Hong Kong and Uyghurs both made the mistake that Daddy America was willing to do a Treaty of Trianon to a nuclear power

they are tall lanky lowland germanics with wooden shoes and a history of being autistic

Lmao Wikileaks already revealed the only thing the Finnish government thought was important as far as Uyghurs are concerned is how anything they do will impact sales of Nokia phones to the Chinese.

I'm so happy Nokia is dead.

Nu-Germans are too trusting of everyone, shouldn't have shut down those power plants.

Yes it will. Think about the millions of Uyghurs being killed each month.

Attached: china_murders_250000_uyghurs_each_day.jpg (591x930, 149.53K)

So what phone are you using now? You just made me want to throw off my C20 and buy a new one as a replacement wank-phone.

Why do Finns care so much about Muslims?

The majority of heating elements here are fueled by gas and they just cut off the major source of it without any backup and the Saudis the green guy was bargaining with laughed at him. I hope the 42-600K afghan refugees they want to import now will stab those subhumans instead of ordinary people.

That's cute. You think Germany is ruled by germans.

No not the heckin weegers

We don't. We care(d) about Nokia sales.
You should cut off your heads instead of the gas.

S

>42-600K afghan refugees
RIP. If you thought Syrians were bad, wait til you get a bunch of Afghans. Only Pakis manage to beat their subhumanity.

>I'm so happy Nokia is dead
It isn't. I have a Nokia phone. And love it.

Attached: Nokia 7.2.png (507x380, 243.66K)

Seriously how come Germany at this point still hesitates reopening or building new nuclear plants? You should have known your clay isn't really suitable for developing any renewable energy with high efficiency.

That's a Chinese phone. They bought the brand name.