Does This Happen in Your Country?

Here, it's very common.

Attached: free_delicious_doughnuts_for_all.webm (540x960, 3M)

Just give them to the homeless retard

yes every night.
for some reason we aren't allowed to give it away.

No we give everything from bread to cakes, to neighbors or people who come ask for them, anyone really as long as you don't throw food away.

I dont eat donut so doesnt bother me

Just do it. Who's going to notice?

God If I worked there id get so fucking fat

why the fuck is she opening then throwing away the ones that haven't been touched

Canada doesn't havr dunkin donuts you lying leaf

Everyone thinks that, but i knew someone that worked at a donut store where he could eat as much as he wanted and a couple weeks in donuts made him sick

There are night managers and cameras. You can get fired, and even arrested for giving/taking food.

Metal Gear that shit. Or throw a fucking rock at the managers and cameras if necessary

what an unfree shithole, I still doubt they would give a single fuck if you take home food that's going to be thrown away

>I still doubt they would give a single fuck if you take home food that's going to be thrown away

Letting your employee get even 1 piece of free food is a potential customer lost.

I used to work extra for a towing company and whenever a truck full of food goes off the road almost everything is supposed to be thrown away. My job was to empty the truck and trailer so of course we took a lot of it. If it's alcohol there have been instances where people start to show up to steal and police have to be there

Attached: a5c5d3b4-dc18-5e08-b45b-dc0893afe69c.jpg (980x551, 87.04K)

ive always liked that about france. doing the deedful

I'd get in those trashcans and eat all of those doughnuts till my belly extends

*crash a aquavit truck on purpose and steal all of it*

Donuts aren't even food, they're pastry.

What? The food is going to the trash, who are these "customers"? Fucking rats?

Why do you assume there are homeless people? If he lives in suburbia (most of America) there'd be no one to give the donuts to but fat fucks that garbage dive.

It's an issue of redistribution. Someone would have to spend an entire evening and gas to transport old food to where it's needed. People whining about food waste on Facebook aren't going to be the ones doing it

I'm sure tons gets thrown away but i've worked at stores that do donate a lot of the food that didn't get sold.

Donuts/bread get old immediately, so you have to make new ones daily. Employees can typically eat as much as they'd like of extras, but you get sick of sweets when you work in a bakery. A small donut shop here would give all their extras to the last customers instead of throwing them away, so I would only buy donuts at closing time since they were so expensive.

I worked in a grocery store and the bakery/deli were required to throw most of the food away for food safety reasons (bread gets donated).
One of the problems with letting employees take it home was people would make their own favorite meals/pastries 1 hour before closing, knowing that they won't sell and then they take the food home for themselves every night.
The worst was when someone would order a sub online and never pick it up, or get one made and decide they don't want it. Company policy was that it has to be thrown away; if you tried to eat it yourself you'd get fired. Mad world.

Attached: spin.gif (150x108, 26.27K)