Real video or fake staged ?

Real video or fake staged ?

mobile.twitter.com/mamorinvaio/status/1541040848275931136

If real, Americans live like in GTA

Attached: fake or real.jpg (1080x1130, 458.84K)

Fake but I agree america is the thirdiest of all the third world shitholes

Fake. You don't shoot someone then just drive away lmao

he drove away, obviously fake

Are you allowed to shoot someone when he's about to ride away from you? This is murder

That unironically doesn't count as self defense in France and the guy would get in jail for that

>driving away
>not calling the police immediately and pretending to be in "distress" because of what the evil criminal did to you
>not waiting for an ambulance to show up to tell them about your "trauma" and how you need to see a doctor
its like he wants legal trouble

that would not qualify as self defense in my state. (MA)

Imagine if the thief was not alone and had friends few meters away

It'd be illegal in America too, there's no longer any threat to his life. Only Texas allows deadly force to defend property and that has conditions that aren't met here.

I thought you were more lax about self defense even when the bad guy is killed

The way he starts hyperventilating seems to suggest to me that it’s real, or good acting.

That’s not legal btw but it should be.

I think when someone has a blade to your chest or neck it’s no longer about property.

Good man, protected his property and rid the world of a nigger.

What should he do? Make sure he is dead before leaving?

Here's a tip for you Any Forumstards who want to kill someone so badly: do it while your life is actually in danger, not after the other guy has his back turned and his weapon put away.

if this is real he should have called the police immediately. Running away wouldn't have helped him

>Driving away
Fag will go to jail. If he called the cops and explained everything and showed them the video, he would've just gotten a pat on the back.

Turns out this video is staged couldn't find any news article and everywhere I looked everyone says it is also staged

>If the idiot filming truly shot him, he would've blown away his fingers by the retarded way he's holding and jerking the gun around
>Guy visibly doesn't get impacted by the bullets, just falls to the ground like a doll
>Instantly supposed to be dead despite not being shot on the head or being shot without him knowing
Fakest and gayest

You have never been to America

Attached: 1617753877767.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I don’t want to kill anyone. God willing I will never have to, but it should not be surprising or unjust that those who threaten the lives of others lose their own lives.