Could this have happened in your country?

Could this have happened in your country?
Norway: no never

Attached: 052119-Abortion-Rights-Protest-AP-CM-01.jpg (2000x1333, 2.03M)

Imagine getting an abortion at a free clinic that gives you free condoms, free birth control , free patches , free patches , free spermacide lube , and free implants . Hoes mad

Based, you have to be some special kind of retard to not use protection this year and age

No we have plenty of riot police.

you just had a gay nightclub shooting. your time is coming.

Pretty sure I heard norway would be the first majority non-white country in europe becauae its native population is so small. In which case its kinda funny it'll go from an extreme liberal shithole to an extreme sharia shithole in one generation.

sure about that?

Attached: timeline of abortion.png (1266x850, 60.29K)

could what happen? crazy women protesting?
yes we had these

Abortion got legalized in 2010 here? lul

>Iceland
>2019
Wtf I thought Nordics were all atheist eugenicists who killed deformed babies with no pity.

are these people paid by planned parenthood are they doing that willingly?

No. We are an ex communist country so it is embedded in our consciousness that abortion is a basic right.

Where did you hear that from? We have low immigration. Maybe Sweden.

Rape exists.

does it mean that now since United Statesians banned abortion the rest of the world will follow suit?

Attached: rhse.png (1001x823, 806.23K)

so can anybody give me a QRD; did the lift of Rv.W mean that abortion is now illegal or just that they lifted the federal law overruling state law when it comes to abortion? Also aren't American abortion laws really weird where a woman can abort a fetus up to 36 weeks?

now each state can make its own law
>Also aren't American abortion laws really weird where a woman can abort a fetus up to 36 weeks?
some like jew york have abortion until birth

No I wish we were that based.

i unironically do not support abortion, i wish they would make it illegal in norway. and if i have a chance, i will vote to ban it.

stop killing our kids.

so it's basically a huge nothing burger because only 1-2 hardcore redneck states will actually outlaw abortion because they have no real swing voters to cater to

>it's basically a huge nothing burger
yes
still fun to see seething twitter and reddit tards and meme about it

why did all the commie shitholes do it first?

imo the most fascinating thing for me in all of this is how the Biden cabinet just says "yeah sucks, well .. don't forget to vote for us in the next election or this might happen again"

I wish abortion could be mandatory
I hate life and I wish I was aborted

because communism is evil

Be careful user, Americans export their schizophrenia.

>reactionaries of the world, unite!

Im going to kill every last one of your race of queer streetshitters, ahmed

I can kill every last one of you sand nigger vermin and thats good enough

Im going to break your sand nigger whore neck, fatima

least unhinged fin