Do you get confused with time zones too?

Do you get confused with time zones too?

Attached: 20220626_165030.jpg (873x836, 73.15K)

Clarence Thomas and Amy Coney Barrett aren't white men though.

It has genuinely been a delight to see the seethe over Dobbs. They don’t even realize that their liberal states will still allow abortion.

they identify as white men and that's beautiful and valid chud

They were upholding the constitution, which was written by white men >though
Why did he specifically pick the year ol' joe was born? Is he blaming him?

They weren’t upholding anything because the constitution says we’re entitled to rights that were not written into the constitution as well
Republicans just haven’t read it just like my dad hasn’t read the Bible and says Jesus specifically said you can’t wait television

>let me kill my kids

Attached: 1817 - akiyama_mio angry anime blood bloodshot_eyes clenched_teeth clothes cracked_teeth ear female glasses hair k_on mustache necktie red_eyes soyjak stubble suit variant feraljak white_skin yellow_teeth.png (778x800, 325.83K)

t. incel

Actually, they were upholding the constitution. Roe was a gross misreading of the right to privacy and a stain on our judicial system.

this but unironically

>sex having folx kill kids for convenience

Attached: 8302 - angry blood bloodshot_eyes blur clenched_teeth distorted ear glasses rage red_eyes soyjak stubble variant feraljak vein yellow yellow_background yellow_teeth.jpg (249x255, 18.66K)

The abortion issue itself doesn't concern me. What concerns me here is that it reveals that the highest court in this country has been captured and transformed into a partisan tool for a party whose only belief is "win for the sake of winning".

The US is basically turning into fucking Brazil (minus the culture), step by step.

roesties vs wade

you look like this, incel
go fap to bolsonaro or smth

>The US is basically turning into fucking Brazil (minus the culture), step by step.
? I don't see the relation

kek

> NOOO NOT THE OLD WHITE MEN

Attached: 1644110248937s.jpg (100x125, 3.04K)

>if you don't support killing people for convenience... then... you must vote for le mad guy

Attached: 15251 - beard bloodshot_eyes clothes crying hair max_stirner open_mouth stretched_mouth stubble variant classic_soyjak.png (1080x1205, 497.31K)

it's the same here tho, every justice worker is privileged partisan tool that no one ever questions, law is invisible to the common man and they earn more than the 90% of the population only to make retarded burocracy nothingburguers for 5 years, they even autoelect themselves kek, every public law worker should get the fucking rope

Dysfunctional, hyperpartisan politics with corrupt governmental institutions. Is that not the case?

it's already been like that for decades. Once one side escalates it, you need a tit-for-tat otherwise one side gets no pushback and you get a "slippery slope".

a dark skinned white man and a feminine white man

the 10th Amendment says it is an issue that is to be decided by the states

>hyperpartisan politics
not like yours by far, even your media doesn't pretend to be unbiased anymore