Do you give beggars or homeless people money in your country?

Do you give beggars or homeless people money in your country?

>Flag/2
Yes I keep change in my wallet to give them

Attached: images (1) (22).jpg (634x484, 32.17K)

No buy them alcohol

Not anymore. They've all gotten very aggressive and they routinely attack people with hammers.

I have never seen beggars even tho its been legal since 2003

I usually say something like “sorry I only have notes and gold bullion” in an effort to try and make them kill themselves

i used to but they pester too much, get a fucking job

idk about other countries but here there are outreach programs that provide for the homeless, better to give them the money to ensure it goes to food and blankets rather than drugs and alcohol
i dont give them money either though because i need to buy drugs and alcohol for myself

Is this true lmao

I give them change with though in mind that my part is done and its up to beggar to decide what to do with money. If he buys food then good, if he buys booze then meh

a homeless lady offered to suck my dick for money once

Attached: 1655674556292.jpg (1284x1095, 595.96K)

They should have the autonomy to do whatever they want with the money you have given them, otherwise you are not being charitable just trying to guide their lifestyle

You're enabling shitty behaviour, if you really feel that generous you should just buy them some bread or something. A lot of beggars just blow the cash on booze or drugs, and some are part of criminal rings that make money this way.

see Did you?

no, because they usually tell annoying fake stories in the bus and make incomprehensible sounds on the street.

Was it good?

>annoying fake stories
Sir you are on 4channel

no because if they get money they dont figure out how to get a job. you´re holding them back. give them nothing and they stop being homeless.

there are no beggars in my town, we do give old clothes to charity though

There used to be Romanians and Bulgarians begging outside of supermarkets but they're kinda gone now. Of course I ignored them and sometimes spat on them.

Yes but in retrospect people are right in that it'll only just enable their vices

Thanks for taking care of our gypsies user, they need it. Their life is so so hard!!

>gibsmedat
>oh ok, here's my hard earned money
lol, you're kidding right?

There are signs around my city explicitly saying don't give money to panhandlers. They'll never fucking leave if you enable their behavior.