/brit/

Rorkesheed edition

Attached: obey boris.png (525x521, 541.8K)

anime

are bea

Attached: beabadoobeeee.jpg (1486x1189, 202.28K)

Lost almost a whole stone me in 4 weeks of dieting to get shredded. It’s unbelievably easy and I’ll never hear an excuse from a fat person again who says they can’t lose weight

>Conclusion of Week 16 of being a Data Engineer
>Start at my client firm tomorrow and feeling nervous

If I manage not to fuck this up I can be on £65-£70k by 2025 (currently on 33k)
I have a penchant of ruining my life with my retardation though

mad the connectins 190 had in wales, remember this one time my mate got caught with a few grams of coke on him, a few minutes and a few phone calls later he was released and nothing ever came of it

my town centre is grim grim grim

Attached: 9E502FD7-AF41-49C4-8D4A-F6563B88F18F.jpg (1536x2048, 813.74K)

shame you weren't a mathschad, they're starting on £275k because they got 100 on that test

You live in the north, don't you?

how'd you do it lad?
ketosis?

I've ran on the treadmill every day this week at 10% incline for 6mph for 10 minutes each
Wish I could go more but the fucking heat caps me at 10 mins truthfully
Also trying to cut carbs too.
Monday Morn I was 12 st dead and now I'm 11 st 7.

absolute state

aye

Attached: F7887A3B-2D58-46B7-984C-053D7695E2F3.jpg (1536x2048, 649.27K)

*shines a spotlight into the darkness frantically trying to find who fucking asked*

If I were the council I'd give it up for a bad joke and zone it residential

mad how there's landlords who just don't care, bet they wont lower the rents on these shops, just let them sit there

I am in awe of maths lads
They grasp things at a fraction of the speed I do
And I'm a Mech Eng grad
I honestly feel like I'm an art student compared to them. Engineering is an art to a degree I guess.

were her parents also in the cia like so many other indie musicians

Just ate 3 cinnamon raisin bagels in one go.

northern sovl, southerner poofters wouldn't understand

yeah?
*mouths to the /brit/ train driver that i want to get off and does a throat slitting gesture*

*spotlight stops on me, a black man*
*raises paw*

I eat around 1400/1500 cals every day, I go for a run/walk once or twice a week.

morpeth?

Finally netflix produced some /brit/kino

Attached: ManVsBeeBB-678x381.jpg (678x381, 56.33K)

Attached: -1611499537840.jpg (1600x900, 706.94K)

Not him but just work out your BMR, eat below that and exercise. Keep it consistent and you can measure with reasonable accuracy how quick you’ll lose weight

thats unironically what's happening, all the town centres are gradually dying out and being converted into residential zones with bars/restaurants etc and turned into social hubs instead

online retail literally killed the high streets

that's it?
that's all you do?
your metabolism must be off the charts
When I diet I go all in

remember one time when me and 190 went to see swansea, were invited straight in to the changing rooms after the match, got an autographed ball and shirt, they treated 190 like royalty

ye this place is screaming for conversion of town centre residential . i think every town and city is the same. amazon retail parks and recession means that shopping districts have shrunk at least by half. it's a no brainer to bring up dense residential to serve whatever shops remain

Mad how the internet is turning the entirety of human society into a boring, soulless husk and yet nobody cares to stop it.

Wonder what the people who simped for Belle Delphine are thinking now

yeh but amazon next day delivery bro

barrow in-furness poster confirmed

The simps got gimped, simple as

this would actually be a sensible option and would potentially revitalise what remains of the town centre since you'd have people actually living close to the shops

barrow?

I don’t think so, I’m eating 1000 calories below maintenance and have been for a month. Add in some light exercise every week and I’m sure anyone would’ve dropped a stone aswell surely. Not sure what going all in means but it doesn’t sound sustainable when losing weight is all about consistency over a long period

googling flights to britain so i can knock all your fucking lights out

holy fucking soul minecraft was actually kino in the alpha and earlier beta stages they ruined it with the xbox port and "adventure mode"

he said north mate

thats good tho. we need more mid size residential in urban centres to bridge the gap between waterfront high rise and suburbs
it helps the shops that do survive too

the collapse cant come soon enough

> my shit local high street with limited choice, less convenience and higher prices is being out competed
> oh no soulless husk

If you thought soul came from a fucking Debenhams you’re a mong

watch your mouth sunshine debenhams is peak british culture

and its not happening fast enough

I want to actually do things in real life, not live through a screen.

It's not just shopping, it's everything. Everything is being forced to "go digital" and it's just boring. Everything feels fake, nothing is real anymore.

Question lads:
Our "lads" always go binge drinking in Ibiza, Majorca, Mallorca, Gibraltar, Algarve, Canaries, Cyprus, Crete, Rhodes, Western Turkish Coast, etc

Why do they never go Sicily?
It's a med island, it fits the bill.
I never hear binge drinking lads going to Sicily. EVER.

Attached: 1508954418846.jpg (720x960, 106.51K)

yeah this is happening in my northern shithole town because the council realised that high street retail was on its way out

noticed it earlier today when one of my mates started browsing tiktok mid-conversation. everyone is so fucking insular now. even extroversion takes place on a phone screen these days.

always wondered what the weird key that 190 used to have on his keyring was, had the number "10" carved in to it really intricately

wasn't until I saw him on BBC news walking in the door of downing street that it clicked

Think I might watch some of the ol Chinese Cartoons later

Attached: ln6VtUw.png (824x462, 396.2K)

proxy off charles

Attached: 1516213447970.jpg (1440x2560, 1.75M)

loving this gimmick

I'm convinced that normalfags don't actually exist anymore. The concept of the extroverted, boisterous, sex-having normie that was vilified on this website a decade ago isn't actually real in 2022. Even the most "normie" people these days are internet-addicted, socially awkward, and claim to have several mental illnesses.