Live in tutorial mode with no hardships at all

>live in tutorial mode with no hardships at all
>mental illness is common over there even when they never suffer, yet they keep complaining
>seethe and dilate because of meds and SA, calling everyone "thirdies"
>Socially inept to the point where they cannot even talk to each other, let alone behaving like human beings
>NOOOOOO WHERE IS THE SUN AHHHHHHH I'M GOING CRAZ-ACK! *commits suicide*

Why are firsties like this? why they don't have souls like portuguese people for example?

Attached: sissies.jpg (3744x3744, 903.04K)

It's actually scary how much we suffer.

Attached: 1652428029683.png (1055x845, 635.89K)

You suffer because of how expensive everything is over there, last time another norgay user said this.

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-190123-862.png (720x1288, 442.04K)

>>NOOOOOO WHERE IS THE SUN AHHHHHHH I'M GOING CRAZ-ACK! *commits suicide*
Its midnight sun now

Attached: visit-rovaniemi-love-midnight-sun-web-opt-2.jpg (1920x1267, 418.35K)

All Europeans suffer because it’s the second most sterile, atheistic, and nihilistic civilization of all human history.

No hardships is what caused all these mental illness.

you dont

You suffer asspain user? I know portuguese people don't.

>T. CHILE
i stopped here. your definition of soul is being some goofy ass bum

get a job and shut the fuck up

youve never been there and your coward bitch ass is explaining what its like for the locals. if you dont know, shut the fuck up instead of pretending to be expert.

It's the unbearable lightness of being

>tf
>tp
Look who's talking about being a bum lmao, go and get a life loser so you can pay the debt.

Norway is a complete shithole, holy shit.

I'm interested, what is the first one?

This is 100% true and anyone retarded enough to come deserve all their suffering

Potugal is honourary Nordic
You could call it Nordtugal

I want to move to Norway and I will move to Norway. You can't stop me Anders

If you have the time and access to anonymous Bantu incelseething forums to shitpost all day you live in a 'tutorial country', wherever you might be.

>its worse in norway
How?

imagine how fucking stupid OP is if hes not trying to turn his country into tutorial mode easy place to live. that means it´s his fault chile is still a shithole.

>seething negro still trying when greece is nothing but an africa tier shithole and cannot pay the debt

LMAO
M
A
O