When you enter a Greek home

>when you enter a Greek home

Attached: 1644429174687.jpg (2048x996, 1.03M)

I doubt any of the pothead Greeks that post here have a home that looks like that.

ikiboon any updates on your instagram plan?

Most of them live in homes like this

Attached: 7F6E7A82-1148-4C84-B334-63E0ACD93184.jpg (1640x907, 950.59K)

He trying to become influencer?

CEO of Greece, formerly known as Ikibey

Mussieblocks

no he said he wants to find a girl

Don't get your hopes up, everytime he says he will do something he never does.

how hard can it be to make a blank account and start pajeet dm'ing randoms? he said he's already doing it on discord.

I don't trust his conviction to do anything other than wallow on Any Forums

I wont give up on, boon! I CANT
This is the year we make a difference, the year he finds himself something that hasn't a dick to talk to.
And by talking I dont mean the standard
"hey"
*blocked/reported*
I mean a real conversation.

WE RE DOING THIS!

It's been like 7 years.
You have to give it up m8

rome wasn't built in a day, he's vastly improved its conversational skills since then.

I feel like he's deteriorated since he first came here tb h. Like he's spiraling down the drain and each year adds a new torment to his life.

bullshit, I clearly remember him talking to one of our greek girls here some camwhore.
Now I know that she responded by posting a picture of her burning a cockroach, but that's fine, it's better than nothing, it's a step forward.
We're making progress.

It feels surreal how 2 obscure people from the other side of Europe and the world talk about my life.

You should give me your sisters instead.

You are a lolcow Iki. You exist to entertain me.

There is nothing funny about me. You must be mentally ill if you laugh at suffering.

what a joke. greeks live in tiny ass third world pavelas that are full of graffitis.

I stopped respecting greeks after seeing how fucking dirty the city is.

You act like a retard, therefore, I laugh at you for being a retard. The only person encouraging this is you.