If youre spanish and go on a vacation and then come home and find out strangers have moved into your house while you...

>if youre spanish and go on a vacation and then come home and find out strangers have moved into your house while you were gone youre not legally allowed to evict them

Attached: 2.png (758x596, 473.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/7IqNvyYD0f9hxObrZcOCbQ/
desokupa.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-Ma3hbjL-AIVF41oCR1AhAJWEAAYAyAAEgKaf_D_BwE
youtu.be/WHqa80wgCtc
youtu.be/88F3ceEKcqY
youtube.com/watch?v=WHqa80wgCtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is true for United Statians too

Seams reasonable, because antipromotes traveling

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/7IqNvyYD0f9hxObrZcOCbQ/

What's wrong with this? You weren't even using it.

>call your entire group
>beat up the gypsies squatting in your hose with whatever you can find in your houses
Easy solution

Emphasis on legally
There are companies you can hire that will kick the fuckers out
But yeah, it's a retarded law, you can't even cut their water or electricity, you gotta pay for the freeloaders
The worst city for this is Barcelona, the mayor Ana Colau declared the city a free zone (the police won't kick them out) for Okupas and nowadays the rest of the country is less affected

Entire friend group I mean

And why exactly does this law exist?

You can hire some of these guys aswell kek
desokupa.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-Ma3hbjL-AIVF41oCR1AhAJWEAAYAyAAEgKaf_D_BwE
God knows
If you call the police 1-2 days after they enter they can be kicked out very fast, otherwise you have to take them to court
Most of the problems are when you have to take the legal route to kick out a family with children since social services have to join in
It usually takes 1-2 years for the law to kick them out but they have already trashed the place by that time

That's if you're weak or your friend group is not big enough. Nothing better than blasting Extremoduro while your horde chases a gypsy family around your friend's house
t. knower

I mean, can you not lock your home from outside? Or are they also allowed to stay even if they break in and enter?

I would call all my 3 brothers, cousins and friends and wait outside the door to beat the fuck out of them
But some people do find these groups useful, old people can't beat the fuckers themselves
You can technically lock the house or wait until they open the door with your friends and force it open and kick them out
They can denounce you, that's the problem, but since it's your property you can do these things if you don't use too much violence
If you don't call the police soon after the break in it stops being a crime in actio and has to be solved by a judge, it takes months for the law to kick in, years if there are children in the house

Fuck bro sounds like shit, seems like a pretty retarded law. But what if you locked the house before going for vacation? That's what I was asking.

They can break in by a window or force the lock
It doesn't matter
That's why you have to be good friends with your neighbors and ask em to see if anyone enters your house, so you can call the police fast and kick em out

>They can break in by a window or force the lock
And it's STILL not a crime on their part? wtf
>That's why you have to be good friends with your neighbors and ask em to see if anyone enters your house, so you can call the police fast and kick em out
I see

tell no one and k*ll them in the middle of the night desu

There's a similar thing here, it's known as Squatters rights, though I think it only kicks in if they've been there for a certain period of time
There was a story about squatters in some Russian billionaires house some time back, he eventually just got some goons to beat them up and kick them out

They're gypsies they don't sleep

It is a crime, but if it isn't an active crime bring committed the police can't get involve and you have to legally evict them kek
Yeah, it's retarded, every single sane person thinks it's retarded, a big chunk of people just take law into their own hands here
youtu.be/WHqa80wgCtc

>If you call the police 1-2 days after they enter they can be kicked out very fast, otherwise you have to take them to court
Even if you do so, garbage bureaucracy takes fucking long to go with this process. Quickest way to get rid of these subhuman squatters is to raid the house medieval style with your neighbors, family and friends

How the hell is that shit protected by law?

Yeah, agreed
youtu.be/88F3ceEKcqY
Just found out these guys made a series out of kicking squatters out lmao
Love it

Also true for britain

How did they get to this point? Is there such a big humanitarian/housing crisis that yhe government accepts any bullshit law like this? I saw this movie taking place in a European city, a group of refugees were staying in an apartment because the owner hasn't been there for months.

Does this occur when you're living in an apartment you're paying monthly rent for?

test

>living in an apartment you're paying monthly rent for?
You can stop paying rent and become a squatter, it will take a year until they can kick you out
If you get squatted whilst renting just search for another property, you are fucked

What if you go in and just start living with them?
Are they allowed to block entry into the house?
Are you allowed to block exits?
I am confused.

what would you do then?
>go to work
>burglars break in
>they change the locks
I'm assuming cops won't help and will tell you to take it to the courts, except you don't even know who they are

Attached: 1614121729542.jpg (500x333, 159.69K)

>If you get squatted whilst renting
not my problem, the landlords.
but what happens if its your own place?

>Are they allowed to block entry into the house?
>Are you allowed to block exits?
Yes, it's still your house
But you can't cut their gas, water or electricity

wtf

>But you can't cut their gas, water or electricity
Why not? Even if you own the house and you are not renting?

>but what happens if its your own place?
You get the boys round to kick them out

Attached: 1650621958500.png (842x785, 709.11K)

how common is this in spain?
im expecting a lot of people doing this when they realize its basically free housing

>if its your own place?
You call the cops, if that fails
You can take justice into your hands as the other spanish user said
You can hire a company to wait outside the door and force them outside
Or you can take the legal route, wasting money and 1-2 years
It's illegal to do that in general
It's common enough to be a real issue
Squatters will ruin your apartment block and neighbourhood, Barcelona has been ruined by these cunts, and the poorer areas of Madrid have many
Not all of them are nafris or menas, some of them are entitled lefties, i know of a couple that squatted a high end house and sent their kid to private school

>but what happens if its your own place?
you hire a bunch of tough guys to "remove" them. this law also happens here in the US. the problem lately is that evictions are so backed up because of the meme virus and workers disappearing so if you try to evict someone legally you'll be waiting for a year or two just to start the whole process. its also very expensive.

>It's illegal to do that in general
You have to be full of shit.

Don't you all own guns just go in there and start shooting they are trespassing on your property.

En primer lugar, debemos tener presente que el corte en los suministros de la vivienda para que no puedan utilizarlo otras personas puede ser considerado un delito de coacción. Este se regula en el artículo 172.1 del Código Penal, que expresa lo siguiente:

'El que, sin estar legítimamente autorizado, impidiere a otro con violencia hacer lo que la ley no prohíbe, o le compeliere a efectuar lo que no quiere, sea justo o injusto, será castigado con la pena de prisión de seis meses a tres años o con multa de 12 a 24 meses, según la gravedad de la coacción o de los medios empleados.

It's unironically illegal to do that here kek

Grab a sledgehammer and apply Romanian Law
youtube.com/watch?v=WHqa80wgCtc

>some of them are entitled lefties, i know of a couple that squatted a high end house and sent their kid to private school
Kek fucking hypocrites. Would love to beat up a pair of these