Has Any Forums taken the Any Forums pill ?

Attached: videoplayback.webm (360x640, 481.67K)

I don't think that loose skin can be fixed without multiple surgeries

Attached: 1656151661207.jpg (514x640, 69.39K)

I work out 4 days a week but I think that posting videos of yourself on the internet is cringe

Started working out last April, consistently doing it 3 days every week. The gains are okay but it made me realise I’m short as fuck (165cm) and I just want to kms.

i've started doing simple push ups, squats and situps and cycling for exercise. its not much and my skinny arms and legs hurt but i guess it's better than nothing

I used to weigh 143 kgs, went down to 95 with dieting and exercise then the COOF happened and it fucked up my whole routine and discipline.
I weighed 148 kgs a 4 days ago and started seeing a dietian, lost 1.5 kg in 3 days (mostly water weight but still).
I plan on getting back in shape in 8 months.

WAGMI

Attached: 1514711886877.jpg (266x200, 10.18K)

We are gonna make it bros keep grinding kings.

your webm reminded me of Shahar, it's been a while since the last time he posted, do you guys think he's okay? i am very worried

has your physique improved though?

It looks like he just lost fat. I guess he didn't gain muscles because of his diet. Anyways i'm still fat because i can't follow a strict diet so i always end up being bulky and fat

i hope so bro, best of luck to you too

35%

what 35%?

>used to be 320 pounds with bigger breasts
>got to 280 pounds
>still have giant breasts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: chest shot (2).jpg (500x380, 63.74K)

I want to suckle on those volumptuous breasts

I'm down about 42kg in... 7-8 months. My cardio could use a bit more work than anything. I don't care about gymcellimg and getting muscular.

broke clavicle so no sports for me
gonna have to relearn how to do a simple push-up

I hope so.
Yes, 17% body fat to 13%. Weight has remained constant at 63kg though.

are you straight?

I was 127kg and now I'm 116kg and still losing weight

that's good if you look better!

Yes and I’m trying to gain weight/mass, I t’s a struggle. I keep thinking about how they all say lifting/fitness is a way out of depression but it feels the opposite for me because I realise I’m coping for my height.

It's a way out of depression because exercise gives you a dopamine high

If I were your height, I'd try to at least look big. 20% bf is fine. You should gain weight and look big, maybe do body recomp later? 165cm in scadinavia got to be hell