What is your opinion on Russians?

What is your opinion on Russians?
Do you consider them Europeans culturally?

Attached: New Russia.png (1280x853, 816)

yes they are my fellow evropean brvthers

yes they are my fellow evropean brvthers

I don’t even consider Russians as humans.

They don't consider themselves to be Europeans so idk
i dunno, i know i shouldnt judge a nation by their government but i see a lot of them support it so im leaning towards negative

>Do you consider them Europeans culturally?
What do you think?
Do you think our music is similar to Asian music, or architecture, or language, or our religion?

We are Europe, definitely.
And this flag on the pickrill is wrong, here's the right one.
With the bloody imperialism inherent in any European power

Attached: image.png (250x167, 568)

STP is european
the rest is mongol

>Do you think our music is similar to Asian music, or architecture, or language, or our religion?
Your religion, Orthodoxy is very close to Sunni Islam, so it is quite Asiatic. Russian language is mostly spoken in the continent of Asia, that also makes it kinda Asiatic.

By the way the flag you posted represents Tyranny of Putin unlike the white flag with blue stripe, which represents Russian people.

can you at least keep the azure color cuz i really dont like the dark blue you've got

Attached: 1634018958398.png (2560x1280, 2.79K)

>Your religion, Orthodoxy is very close to Sunni Islam
I'm eating pork cutlets right now :D
I personally do not like Islam, and neither do many people in Russia.
You don't want to understand the issue, if you were more educated in Orthodoxy you wouldn't be talking such nonsense.
>Russian language is mostly spoken in the continent of Asia, that also makes it kinda Asiatic.
And? Our language is related to Polish Serbian Bulgarian Croatian.
If you consider my language Asian, then consider all Slavs Asian.

And I don't want anything more to do with you if you insult the flag of my ancestors.
This is not the flag of Putin, this is the flag of the RUSSIAN people. What you posted in thread is the flag of libtards and traitors

Attached: image.png (1820x962, 1.94M)

I consider them animals culturally

>Our language is related to Polish Serbian Bulgarian Croatian
They are spoken on European soil by European people, not by Central Asians with slanty eyes.

Attached: red rice army.jpg (764x1156, 104.97K)

>pic
The Norwegian apparently does not know that Asians served in the Soviet army, of which there are many in such a large country as Russia. Back then, our country wasn't even called Russia, but a union of republics, of which there were 15 for most of history.

Let me tell you a little secret, but English is spoken not only in Britain but also in Nigeria, the Philippines, and India.
Needless to say, in this case the English are Africans and Asians.

>What is your opinion on Russians?
I like them
They are Eastern Europeans like Poles

>What is your opinion on Russians?
Bad
Yes, definitely, "European" doesn't mean nice. Most Euros were and are cunts.

>just change your historical flag to one which was made out of scrap by eltsin because some pole likes it that
Wou, okay, why dont you add a huge pussy on polish flag? I'd like it that way.

I have nothing against noone, everybody in Any Forums proves that we are all humans trying to survive the rain of misfortunes that the bosses are serving us on the daily.
Quit worrying about being a virgin, why can't we live in a free world where we can meet each other and come together in festivities and love? Even working would be bearable if we actually did things that we liked and changed shifts within 3 hours, we would all develop our skills and find our tendencies and help each other for as long as we are alive.

holy based

Attached: image.png (521x937, 353.49K)

Europe is not abstract feeling. Russia is European BECAUSE it's located in Europe. Orthodoxy and Cyrillic both came from Byzantine Greece.

wow you're really rude mr tripfag

I hate them.
No

You are not nice either, but you are irrelevant.

i dont understand them, invading ukraine has objectively made the average russians life worse, yet the average russian supports it and is begging their government for more of the same

This

>invading ukraine has objectively made the average russians life worse, yet the average russian supports it and is begging their government for more of the same
Russia's enemies must be destroyed at all costs
I'm willing to tolerate a slight increase in price so that Ukrainians suffer

I can't take posts like this seriously sorry ivan.

this

Z

This

Attached: i - 2022-06-26T232811.779.jpg (476x507, 33.09K)

Russia is Russias worst enemy

why are they like this