Yes, I pay taxes so muslim men can afford to buy brand new Iphones + Expensive shoes in order to fuck our women...

>Yes, I pay taxes so muslim men can afford to buy brand new Iphones + Expensive shoes in order to fuck our women, how would you know?

Attached: download (10).png (290x174, 335)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/lkbjvy/oc_whos_born_poor_stays_poor_in_germany_study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf leave germans alone

high taxes and welfare are the reason i was able to leave poverty. kill yourself

I pay taxes for toilets

they are alone, and from about ~sept/oct. they will be
- alone
- hungry
- sitting in tha dark

Attached: peak Alman.jpg (309x177, 15.31K)

>Yes, I pay taxes so faveladas can afford to buy brand new Iphones + Expensive shoes the more nigglet spawns they have, how would you know?

Attached: 1624964343623.png (640x448, 28.3K)

Good for you Mohammad.

I am like that two but I dont buy new Iphones nor expensive shoes and dont fuck our women

>Implying I am not a favelado with several little favelados cucking you out of tax money

Do Germans really?

>posting about brown people
>with THAT flag

Oof.

Based leech dubing on haters

>Trying to take the attention out of his cunt so people won't call you a MASSIVE KEK

Conspicuously based

>tf
>tp
You don't get to talk shit on Germans Herman's if your country is a nightmarish shithole with rampant corruption

>Coping and dilating for being a cuck

>Yes, my wife fucks several men, they all eat all the food and I also give them money, at least I am not poor!

>>Yes, my wife fucks several men, they all eat all the food and I also give them money, at least I am not poor!
Tf are you talking about??? Me or him?

Fake news
reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/lkbjvy/oc_whos_born_poor_stays_poor_in_germany_study/

who are you quoting?

Attached: 1631471815233.png (766x887, 1.02M)

Germans/northern euros in general

>Germans/northern euros in general
Really monkey? Really?

>Le """"white germanic""" Brazilian

You will never be white YWNBW, macaco with inferiority complex