Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Attached: file.png (668x528, 561.64K)

>australia
>being able to afford cigarettes

Now I am a woman, I should stop smoking by the time I have children.

To beat an addiction you have to find something better than that addiction.

Attached: 1656180204473.png (686x722, 905.77K)

Yeah, one day I said to myself: It's about time you quit that shit. And I quit, after a few relapses of course, I managed to do it.

wish i could manage to quit life
tired of this shit

How long has it been, huebro? I've gone at least a year without one.

nobody will ever care if you kill yourself doomie spammer

i wouldn't care about that because i'd be dead

i dont believe you

1.7 year.
To be honest, I don't see a huge health improvement but it feels good being able to save up some money, the brand I smoked costs 10 bucks and I smoked two packs a day... and also, only after quitting I realized how bad reeking of cigarette actually is.

>anyone here managed to quit smoking?
Yeah. One day I couldn't smoke anymore like it makes me throw up even just the smell of smoke. Can't tell you why it just happened

Yes
Writing down on a calendar when you smoke , how many cigarettes you smoked/day and how much money you spend on this shit when you try to quit help alot, cause one of the biggest difficulty when you try to quit is:

1-you underestimate how many cigarettes you smoke per day/week/month and how much money you lose every week/month/year

2-when you try to quit without keeping track of your progress you over estimate the period of time of when the last time you smoked

3-seeing your progress and commitment and keeping track of everything will give you an objective that you can see its progress with your own eyes and give you hope and an objective and reduce negative thoughts and pessimism and the idea that : it's over the damage is already done it's too late and it's just better to continue and not giving a fuck

t. quit smoking for more than 7 years and now don't even stand it's smell and literally start to throwing up as soon as i see someone smoking infront of me or smell the smoke

Attached: 1628468089880.jpg (400x560, 16.49K)

Isn't smoking haram in Tunisia? Is this some weird nafri thing like with alcohol?

Smoked a pack a day for 10 years.
Stopped when I turned 29. Wasn't even hard.

>how bad reeking of cigarette actually is
oh yeah, that's some stank

Isn't that literally a hundred dollars a day in cigarettes? How is that affordable for anyone

>75 cigarettes a day
Wow. So, assuming you sleep 8 hours, in the remaining 16 hours you light a cigarette every 12 minutes.
A cigarette every 12 minutes, the entire day, nonstop.

We have a saying smoking like a turk. Others would say smoking like a North African. Guess why?

I cut down to like 5 a day. One day, ill dropped it completely

Attached: RMXB.gif (320x240, 1.49M)