It's fucking hot and i only have AC in one room and my PC isn't in there what do

it's fucking hot and i only have AC in one room and my PC isn't in there what do

Attached: 1625746029577.jpg (250x200, 6.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bauhaus.info/mobile-klimageraete/proklima-mobiles-klimageraet-purity-9000-wifi/p/25815261?adb_search=klimean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

showering must be good

Open windows in the difference parts of your house and out a fan about a meter from one of the windows and make it fan towards the window. It help the inside air circulate

sorry about your lack of AC mountainbro

thanks ill use a fan to push the AC air into this room and open other windows when the temp falls

You can't move your pc?

>he has several windows
Garch

that's a lot of work and i dont really have room in my bedroom

i wish i would get a heat stroke and die already
this suffering cannot continue on

>germany
>ac
What the hell

You cannot suffer in Rossya
Stop lying

Buy another air conditioner

bauhaus.info/mobile-klimageraete/proklima-mobiles-klimageraet-purity-9000-wifi/p/25815261?adb_search=klimean

something like this

I live in a two stories house which about 200sqrm. The only problem is the second story is much hotter than the first one so I had to come up with ways to cool it down every year

you cannot possibly imagine how much i suffer as an incel retard in country full of attractive white women
every time i go out in summer i want to kill myself

Imagine if we didn't go to such dramatic lengths to save every baby/kid your kind would die young and wouldn't need to suffer so much.

go to the beach
oh wait
LOL

we have a beach and there are no brownoids or tourists there but it is colder than non-whites usually like it :D

i-is that bavarianon?

if you mean me/OP, no i am straight and live in the norf
i do like apus though but who doesnt

Attached: 1648324002737.png (473x389, 169.1K)