Koreans use iron chopsticks, which made Koreans smart...

Koreans use iron chopsticks, which made Koreans smart. This is because iron chopsticks require much more precise hand control than wood. Sophistication of the hand is related to intelligence. If you practice iron chopsticks, you can become as smart as a Korean.

Attached: 2119D93656D7C68810.jpeg.jpg (945x945, 78.12K)

you're not as funny as you think you are

he's not not as funny as you think he is

>american flag
>capable of 'think'
yeah no

you have iron poisoning

I go to the Korean restaurant at least twice a month thus I can eat with iron chopsticks.
They're still retarded af.

You are right. I masturbate 10 times daily and it gave me an IQ of 200

>even shithole nation than a country that can't "think"
yikes

i concur

isn't it slippery?

bruh

ching chong bingbong

i go apeshit violent when someone slurps near me
i know that i will never EVER go to asia where slurping is something to be proud of while the food is considered a wet spaghetti with fish eyes or some shit only a barren rock gook could consider as food while a woman looking man band is singing gay ass songs to make little girls below the age of 12 wet in their cunnies to sell sex abroad to earn more money for the state
I see gook tourists, they are dressed as mormons, oily faced and confused, asking for help, i just want to pick them up (i sold garden gnomes bigger than them) and shake them then put them back on the ground and leave

slurping noodles is normal thing to do in here Japan, but I consider in other Asian counrties like China doesn't have this culture. for instance, slurping soup is treated as bad manner in there, it's cultural difference

in short, don't come to Japan, enjoy other Asian countries

>i just want to pick them up (i sold garden gnomes bigger than them) and shake them then put them back on the ground and leave
b-based

this is why you're the best league of legends players of all time.
i kneel for SKT

chimp

>i sold garden gnomes bigger than them
t. Gypsy who steals gnomes and copper in western Europe and probably has sex with girls as young as 7 when his neighbor buys them from Transnistria for about 500 euros and sells them for twice the price.

>i go apeshit violent when someone slurps near me
>i know that i will never EVER go to asia where slurping is something to be proud of while the food is considered a wet spaghetti with fish eyes or some shit only a barren rock gook could consider as food while a woman looking man band is singing gay ass songs to make little girls below the age of 12 wet in their cunnies to sell sex abroad to earn more money for the state
>I see gook tourists, they are dressed as mormons, oily faced and confused, asking for help, i just want to pick them up (i sold garden gnomes bigger than them) and shake them then put them back on the ground and leave

S
L
UU
UUU
UU
R
P

cope
more

>the food is considered a wet spaghetti with fish eyes or some shit only a barren rock gook could consider as food

Attached: Global cuisine grid-01.png (2134x2753, 834.6K)

basado

bosnians are some of the most based posters here. high T

I do not say a thing about what your fucking slop you call food fills you up with proteins and shit
i have my own fucking sources of nutrition which when i consume i feel the urge to thank God for providing me such
Your Nickleback GRAPH only shows me that some nonkosher american jew named Andrew fucking Zimmerman likes 'exotic' phood like swine anus and cat guts to 'enrich' the life of travel channel viewers, if anyone is watching tv on this planet in this day and age
mind you, i do not shit on your 'phood' or any other jungle nigger gook since you have to get by with what you have
but i know and that is a fact, taht civilized folk back in the ancient times share the blood that is pumping trough MY veins right now as my heart beats and they ate food of multigods, they ate with a Fork, not branches or hands
american niggers after their release took slave food and tried to sell it as 'soul food' which is degeneracy dish for ME and the likes of ME
so when consoomers got tired of it, they went east where they never dared to go before to adopt something exotic to cure their superiority complexes by eating jungle nigger gook phoood to mark themselves as 'explorers' and culture patrons since they ggg

why brasilian cuisine so underrated this is unfair