A question for religious Any Forums users

Hello, I've been thinking about the topic of evolution a lot recently. Basically I want to ask a religious person why they don't subscribe to evolution, when you can extrapolate it with logic.

Here's my take:

Do you not believe dogs stem from wolves?

If species are not subject to change over time by way of natural selection, how come wolves and domestic dogs can differ so much?
Of course humans have bred wolves and eventually dogs for generations to bring bulldogs and chihuahuas, and not nature on its own. But this should be bulletproof evidence that species can and do change with time, no?

So if it is established that species can develop new features to the point of becoming something new entirely, by way of humans, what would stop this process from occuring in nature without the aid of humans?

Nature is harsh and only the individuals who are apt to find food and reproduce will survive. This should be fairly uncontested.

If it's agreed that well-adapted individuals succeed and maladapted individuals die, and it's agreed that species can and do change dramatically over time, what then is there to disprove the theory of evolution?

TL;DR: Species can change, look at wolves -> chihuahuas. God did not create Chihuahuas, humans did. Therefore new species can be formed without God.
Nature selects and promotes genes much like humans do, with maladapted genes not procreating. Why then not believe in the theory of evolution?

Thank you for reading this far, have a blessed midsummer.

Attached: 1656210910921.jpg (640x640, 35.17K)

didnt read

allah is the only god

>religious
>Any Forums users
no such thing. Unless you count hedonism as a religion

Did Allah create chihuahuas? No, of course not, they are new. They developed over time.

Therefore, living creatures change and evolve.

>but humans made chihuahuas, not nature!
True, but they are proof that life is not static.
With that in mind, what would hinder national selection from giving rise to this change, that can and does occur by human hand?

Surely at least some indonesians or pakistanis are somewhat muslim? If nothing else, there is always the french JW schizo

If you're muslim and browse Any Forums you've already committed haram. Why would any religious person come back to this place after seeing nikokado's asshole repeatedly on the catalogue?

Kek, good point

Didn't read. God is real. Evolution is real. Jesus saves. Cope about it.

Imageboards are very addictive but the more I focus on the good stuff in life the less I come here. In fact nowadays I have almost proven everyone repeating you are here forever wrong. Rarely come here to kill time. But it's a den of degeneracy you are right.

I don't subscribe to evolution for the simple reason that it has NEVER been observed that an animal produced a NEW kind of life

NEVER !!!

Jehovah created animals according to their KINDS

A chihuahua CANNOT become a horse or an iguana no matter how much times passes

Their genetic codes have LIMITS

Humans CANNOT grow wings of finns.

Therefore evolution is NOT science !!!

>God
>cope
is the irony really that lost on christcucks?

and yet you subscribe to the god that you have never seen
I will never understand christcuck logic

show
me
your
breasts

If God didn't exist nothing would have existed

Life is a result of controlled conception and intelligent design

Life cannot come from what does not live

>g-god not r-real my sinful ways are o-okay
>I'M NOT COPING, CHRISTKEKS ARE IRONIC!!!

We see God by learning about His qualities like his love and generosity as well as his wisdom and power, through his CREATION (Romans 1:20)

After being reminded of God’s creative works, Job felt as though God were right before his eyes.—Job 42:5

>Basically I want to ask a religious person why they don't subscribe to evolution
nonsense question, not every religious people is a schizoid american evangelist

you don't have to commit sins to realise how fucking stupid religion is

Evolution is a schizo theory

>it has NEVER been observed that an animal produced a NEW kind of life
Dogs came from wolves and cats came from bigger cat species.

post feet

Answer me this, do you think there were bears and monkeys and dogs at the time of the dinosaurs more than 65 million years ago?

Thanks for confirming what I just said

Dogs and wolves are the same kind, and Jehovah created all animals according to their kinds

If you mean the same bears and monkeys we have today then of course not !

Wow so enlightened opinion. Not like every normie is as enlightened these days.