White women unironically want to be paid for their "time" (sex)

white women unironically want to be paid for their "time" (sex)
aka: they are formally whores

why would anyone want a white gf?

Attached: 1636499718038.webm (288x512, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/FN3PmpNN1Ac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this girl has a weird face, looks like she's always about to cry

that's her makeup

don't care about a literal cat lady's novella

oh look another Any Forumscel thread about femoids

Attached: 1656225974613.jpg (640x389, 46.53K)

>break up with a guy because you don't return his feelings

>he asks to hang out
>make up an excuse about needing $50 because he "doesn't get the hint"
>he finally gets the hint

>complain about the $50
Yeah she's objectively complaining about nothing, he put the man in a lose-lose situation because if he did want to spend $50 on her she's literally just leading him on.

if you confront a womans urge to argue for no reason with well put sentences and slap her hard if she continues with insanity, you either get her to behave normally or she expresses the desire to not be in any relationshit with you which is preferable when it comes to women in general
only trouble is, you cant do that shit with your mom or sister, the part when they start bitching about shit you did 4 years, 2 months ago in a given situation while trying to argue about some lost argument prior
dont tolerate that shit with women
you have to tolerate that shit with mom, sister, aunt or grandma, but never with other women
sexless virgin 'men' have no say in any of the man woman relations, and dont see women as humans that can be living, breathing, walking and talking shit stain of a human, same as YOU can be
I thank God every day that He did not create a woman for me
I have bastard children, out of wedlock, but i would NEVER marry and start a family
Not because i cant or wont or whatever, but because im a horrible partner
I was always a shitty boyfriend in every relationshit i had
I had good and high quality gfs when i was in my prime, but was a turd of a human
I had shitty ones as well, could communicate better with them so we boths avoided pursuing commitment
I left my seed at least, wont make any good assumptions or hopes but i know i literally can NOT function as a life partner
Im a turd when it comes to others and i will not change because if i do, i will sacrifice my happiness
i find happiness little things only i see and experience, which i do not share
i do feel sorry for the kids, they get to see their dad once a month and they see another child in a body of a schizophrenic ape that can only entertain them, not much else
we play Generals with russia and nato mod, i kick their asses in the game, yet they come for more

Too long didn't read and I don't care

based Saudi?

Why do Bosnians always post weird rambling essay length schizo rants

I was never there when they started walking, went to school or got into sports
i was only a monthly payment that wasnt taxed or recognised as a child support, just some money sent as if LOOK AT ME< IM DOING SOMETHING FOR THE KIDS while in reality i wasnt doing shit
kids need a father and im not one
not likeanyone is going to marry their mothers, the Slovenian one is tainted same as an american single mom with biracial kids is, same is with slovenian women carrying a serb child, and what a fucking serb she found to fuck her and jizz inside
Im a shame to my family, i have more land than i can walk in a day, i took it all to myself, my own brothers and sister got away from me, father rejoiced when i 'ran away' from home, mom hasnt smiled to me since i got a good grade in maths
im a failure when it comes to civilized world, the world which i do not belong in and the world which i hate because it isnt by my demented rules
how the fuck am i supposed to be a father? i am not supposed to be one
im not supposed to exist at all
yet i let my putrid seed continue beyond my life, the kids wont have a father and as niggers they will grow a tumor intheir head which isnt cancer but controls their thoughts
they will be violent, reactive and easily angered for no good reason, having a moms which is later innocent in all this and vent the rage upon them instead of me
i cant enter EU, i am banned there, i cant come to his school presentation shit, i cant go have a good tiem with him
the other one, i would literally get shot in the head if i approached the property, a firm and good family lives there, i tainted their little girl which will forever be single mom now
the slovienian one, i dont even have to say shit, you all know, same as a nigger jizzed inside her
kids have nothign good to learn from me
nor they have any good lessons that arent instincts as in get the fuck away from people like that
i live in a shed and have a fake hosue to show

sometimes i come to a conclusion that i should suicide myself but then another voice and i think its my own, not the other or others, taht says, moron, you are alive for a reason, why must you torment yourself as you exist instead of finding what God put you on earth for
God is my only real friend, despite me being only afraid of Him and only relying on Him when shit gets tough
Why? Why do i live? What am i for?
What is my task on this realm?
I sometimes come to conclusion that im a specimen of some sort, that i must survive as long as i am capable of, which seems too long, but what for?
where do i fit in? all my life i was fitting in by not wantiing to fit in, what the fuck is that all about?
i can be a good person on instinct, i wont harm those that dont need harm, i can do harm as well but reprecussions hold one back as if newtons law, action reaction or stop a car tilt forward one
i mean what the fuck
im not supposed to breed, i kow that, but what happens now when i let 2 lives from my standing there, 2 doomed from start
i know that i would be worse if i hadnt had a dad, dad tried hard but couldnt tolerate me, i know he regrets having me but the biological love for ones offspring is still there
still, no matter how much my parents are better parents to my kids whenever they can visit, they wont live long enough
I want to cut my balls off but i have no courage to do so

meds

Women 1922
>We want the right to work just like men do.
Women 2022
>Nah fuck work, we want to be prostitutes
Suddenly the Garden of Eden tale seems plausible

>>Nah fuck work, we want to be prostitutes
prostitutes work.

That's not work.

Its only one Bosnian schizo from Čelinac or a village near Čelinac that has property in Banja Luka which his rich dad rents and he doesnt have to work.
He is a proud serb and always tries to distinguish himself as a serb from bosnia by mentioning that he has pigs and eats pork.
I know who he is, because by nana bought kurban neat from him, he does actually have cattle and farm, but lives alone because his parents hate him and nobody wants to have anything personal with him. Same as any alcoholic retard in the lesser entity in Bosnia
I think thats him, because i saw him multiple times driving a small mercedes truck full of lambs, thats his bread and butter
Probably sells pigs same way

SLUUUUURRRPPPP

had a PoC that asked me out on dates explain to me in a straightforward manner that she has a boyfriend, and that shes with him because he can take her to places because of his small motorbike

I would love to make money by having sex desu
can't blame her

incels

a doctor has infinite options, shes coping since she knows shes just another hole

>multi millionaire doctor simping for a single mother roastie
the more appropriate question is what's wrong with men?

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant. She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

kek

Attached: 1568729705376.jpg (605x658, 62.61K)

it's crazy how they really believe giving them things = morality
imagine thinking that the world just owes you stuff and anyone who gives you stuff is a good person and anyone who doesn't is evil

>why would anyone
they are beautiful and angelic
youtube.com/shorts/FN3PmpNN1Ac

Yes.

i also like her angle, of like, well you probably have a high income, so i should scam you
femoids have the weirdest self serving understanding of injustice, you wouldnt believe.
they unorinically just postulate that anything that serves their goal is good.

yes i will seethe about femoids
yes i'm an incel
yes i would break your nose and stab you in the guts you baltic scum
any further questions?

Attached: stop-dating-broke-boys-2.webm (438x706, 1.75M)

We want to be equal to men. Wait not like that!!