My white British friend moved to Delhi and he says he gets racially abused on a daily basis

My white British friend moved to Delhi and he says he gets racially abused on a daily basis.
We let in 5 million of you and you can't handle one Anglo?
Explain yourselves chuds.

Attached: india-map.gif (900x1078, 139.47K)

Idiot.

>the coloniser lecturing the colonised on racism

VGH the CVDS of VNDÄ°V kicking the wh*Te devil out
br*tisher SHOCKED infian ROCKS
pls share :)

brown clowns

I'm European. You Anglos are fucking retarded, you actually believed your own delusional propoganda. Whites don't have a safe place in the world anymore thanks to your stupidity. It always been the case that White and Christian minorities get harassed and butchered in non-Western countries. Where we aren't butchered we are unwelcome to stay for longer than a few years (Japan, Korea).

They are just lashing out because they feel threatened that any smelly dumb Anglo can easily bang all their women

Chirstians should be so obnoxious and disrespectful of local culture to promote their death cult if they dont want their teeth kicked in the first place.

shouldnt*
Christfucks are literally the same as muzzie terrorists in blowing shit up then playing victim card if anyone does the same back to them

elaborate,

>odd day-poojeets are most white worshipers! Built for BWC! So submissive & docile! Sir=he wants be my slave!
>even day-poos are so Xenophobic! I am a victim of racist attacks for being white!
Make your mind first, whitoids

Attached: images.png (739x415, 30.17K)

I agree. I'm talking about indigenous tribes in MENA and Anatolia that were genocided. Not Europeans. Immigrants are universally evil including European Christians.

Delhi is a shithole even by Indian standards, what the hell was he thinking?

You might be a filthy, inbred, pa*i, pedo rapist but you do have a point here Delhi is specially racist basically against anyone

Send him to Pune. He'll feel less discriminated by people who discriminate everything in general

Aren't Cuckarthis giga Xenophobic?

You realize that the people you are talking to on the internet are not the same person, right?

>My white British friend moved to Delhi and he says he gets racially abused on a daily basis

Attached: 1655491269578.jpg (373x639, 38.82K)

will they kill me if come there yeah?

Yes must drink white blood within 72 hours so can go out side in sun light

Not if you have a russian flag on you in some form.

>moved to Delhi
Stopped reading right there
I'm happy for you tho
or sorry it happened

Preferably Soviet one many don't know about the modern tricolor specially boomers

the intention is inverse, my jeet